SaltCritters.com

WTB Gravity in a jar

the_anti_honda

Guys don't you know that this is wild collected? You're depleting our natural reserves of gravity! Have you no soul?!

Jeez, you sounded like Kyle!

Now where are the gravity-police?

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
omg... you guys are redic.... I LOVE IT!!! :happydance:

p.s. can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong with mine? it just doesn't seem to grow very fast...

origami_jar.jpg

(and before someone starts breathing flames about copper, no the penny isn't in the tank- just using it to show the size :happy:)

You need a lighting upgrade for that one. Its a dwarf gravity from tahiti. It needs 400w MH to survive in captivity. Do some reasearch next time. ;)

You need a lighting upgrade for that one. Its a dwarf gravity from tahiti. It needs 400w MH to survive in captivity. Do some reasearch next time. ;)

Noobs and their impulse buys. Its called research people, this is a serious problem!

for anyone that orders over 150$ we'll throw in the mvite slightly used man thong and free shipping

UM...excuse me...patent pending. You are welcome to buy the rights, but I am the original owner/creator/inventor/wearer.

UM...excuse me...patent pending. You are welcome to buy the rights, but I am the original owner/creator/inventor/wearer.

:lol:

modularduck

just wondering if there is a sub-spieces that comes in a can i have seen a pop top but i hear those are all but extinct

I thnk we need a pic of that!!

its kind hard to get a pick, it looks the same as a rolling boil in a pot though, I hate it when it gets this hot! The top-off is ridiculous, I think Im using 100g a hour just on my 20H

Scott Riemer
:lol:

Here's my super ultra rare rainbow tabling GIAJ.

135341108_d8bc5b4f02.jpg

:P

Nice stuff! Can you bring me a frag to the SoCal Swap?

how close can i put it to my sps acros? is there any chemical or gas warfare with these?

It all depends on the morph. The Propogators LE version lets off quite a bit of "chemical warfare" So much so that its even been known to affect humans.

Dude. You guys need to lay off just a bit to keep it believable. The Tyree stuff needs to end since that is verifiable.

Moreover, someone needs to play the "gravity in a jar? It sucks and is fricking common" part.

Someone else has to refuse to post pics since they get stolen and posted on other sites since "gravity in a jar" is so rare. ;)

Dude. You guys need to lay off just a bit to keep it believable. The Tyree stuff needs to end since that is verifiable.

Moreover, someone needs to play the "gravity in a jar? It sucks and is fricking common" part.

Someone else has to refuse to post pics since they get stolen and posted on other sites since "gravity in a jar" is so rare. ;)

I tried to edit/delete. Got some stupid "can't edit post after 60 min" and then a "insufficient permisions to delete post".

Sorry.

Needreefunds
Look! Rare German morph:

germangravity.jpg

Scott,

Is it true you can quickly morph these into Tyree Lemonades via rapid successive "acclimation"??

Archived