Coral Vue Hydros

WTB Gravity in a jar

the_anti_honda

HecticDialectics
Like the title says I'm looking for frags or colonies of gravity I prefer pink.

Pink is easy to find up in Canadia... but down here in the states you can normally only find manly-colored gravity in a jar.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the_anti_honda
o its a joke so iv been online for the last 30 min looking up stuff on ebay and google why?

This is brilliant!

I think I might just upgrade to a 400W, do you think my gravity will bleach?

does anyone feel its necessary to feed, mine wont really eat the cyclopeeze I give it, guess Ill have to try some phyto

by the way Im looking for some neon green gravity pm me if you got it!

the_anti_honda

Look at the growth I have been getting under just under a single 150watt HQI 14k.

You can compare the growth on the frag.

2 weeks ago.

gravityinajarfrags001.jpg

and now!

gravityinajarfrags002.jpg

I am down to trade some of this for that pink with white rim if you want.. Its a real fast grower...

the_anti_honda

Heater_jar.jpg

If your won't accept food try putting it in QT with a heater in it. Sometimes it speeds up its metabolism and get it to eat..

Mine like the water dirty like my zoas. Protien skimming makes them unhappy. Mine do great under 150w MH and I have great growth :)

the_anti_honda

I'd like to see some pictures of peoples gravity in a jar frags in their main display! Where do you guys have them mounted?

Will have to try the heater, and turn my skimmer off

My blue is ready to frag, what do you gues use? I think a hammer will work the best, maybe just throwing them at a wall? Is it possible for them to naturally divide like they do in the ocean?

I'd like to see some pictures of peoples gravity in a jar frags in their main display! Where do you guys have them mounted?

I cant take pictures. Its camera shy and ducks behind my LR. :happy:

Someone else might have to chime in on the fragging I have not done it yet but plan to soon.

Don't bother--I just made a ####### mess in my garage. I don't know how long it's going to take for some of those pieces to grow into larger pieces.

Plus---the little ####### bit me---I'm bleeding like you wouldn't believe.

mascencerro

Here are my two morphs:

PICT0222.jpg

they were starting to open and sweepers were getting ready to come out because the lights had been out for about 20 mins.

I found two pics on google-

in someone's tank:

untitled.jpg

in a natural reef:

jar.jpg

I want to get more... hopefully mine will look like that one day!

nano paul- how much for a frag??? I'm tired of my see-through frags... they are hard to take pics of.

Well, fragging takes special tools that are expensive. Not to mention it doesnt hold still, it likes to roll around all over the place. I could do a 2" frag of the extra special purple plating gravity for about $145.00. Here is the special tool needed. Know where I can get one?

post-22472-1175052874_thumb.jpg

Archived