SaltCritters.com

WTB Gravity in a jar

the_anti_honda

Scott Riemer
Scott,

Is it true you can quickly morph these into Tyree Lemonades via rapid successive "acclimation"??

Yes, it's true, but it's a delicate process that must be performed carefully so as not to damage it.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the_anti_honda

I'm getting real PM's from people on RC asking me what they are and how much for frags...

LOL and its not NR people either..

Dude. You guys need to lay off just a bit to keep it believable. The Tyree stuff needs to end since that is verifiable.

Moreover, someone needs to play the "gravity in a jar? It sucks and is fricking common" part.

Someone else has to refuse to post pics since they get stolen and posted on other sites since "gravity in a jar" is so rare. ;)

Lets just do that over on RC, and come back and laugh about it here.

I think there are a few people who are actually buying it there, so dont post any pics there

I just posted, I have the blue GFY!!!!....lol

I got a pm too, I dont know how to reply to it? He asked if he could see a pic of my gravity in a jars and how much shipping was!

the_anti_honda

sambo I'm going to reply that I sent money paypal for your frag LOL...

Let me know when I'm going to get it..

I have the green fluorescent greens and green fluorescent reds, but I would really appriciate it if one of you could get me a blue fluorscent and while your at it GFY too.

THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD!

While your at it "Go ###### yourself too"! LMFAO

WTF is a green fluorescent red?

I think I found a real name for my orange and pink acans

GFY acan!

I just realized we are going to get a group ban at RC!

Well, I have been searching for a pick of my encrusting gravity and was unable to find it. It was a purple and pink encrusting the pick showed it with a crab lounging in the center, very nice specimen, but did not do well after I fragged it, so no longer have him. :tears:

First I would like to say I will NOT frag the following piece.

Second, don't even think of getting this unless you have 400W MH minimum. (I doubt you will find one though unless you go to korea or japan)

The Great AZN "Green Dragon" Morph.

azn_morph.jpg

And no, I am not fragging this.

I'm in. Betcha can't guess which one is me.

Who? so many people are actually believing it! Im at a total of three pms about my "LE gravity in a jar" !!! lol :P

bottles.jpg

I got to this thread so late... Anyone looking for some rare pieces? I am willing to part out, but if the price is right I will give up the colonies PM me for more info and shipping details!

someone asked if they could see pics b/c they have never heard of it before, I might just sell some to someone, then get banned from RC, when they get a glass jar for $50! lol Right now Im in the middle of selling a GFY and GFY II frag Pack for a Goat!!!

someone asked if they could see pics b/c they have never heard of it before, I might just sell some to someone, then get banned from RC, when they get a glass jar for $50! lol Right now Im in the middle of selling a GFY and GFY II frag Pack for a Goat!!!

Post the PMs!!!!!! :P

awww! I just deleted them! lets see if I can remember:

I believe this is how one went:

What are these LE Gravity in a Jar Frags? I know pics are hard to get, put can you get one were you can basically see the frag? I have not heard of these varieties yet and would be interested in them. What is the common going price for gravity in a jar and what colors and types does it come in? Thank You.

I think I should sell him some, maybe a 6'' jar for $150 shipped? lol

succulent goat ;)

PickleJarB.jpg

Is this normal?

By the way that is nice!!!!

I for one am not amused

Who am I kidding.. this is hysterical! :lol:

Archived