Coral Vue Hydros

NRAY203 Seller: Sending Replacement Frags?

Vertigo

post-26005-1173927516.gif

sorry, but i had too :lol:

:lol:

Really, where are you going? I tried that but cant find the ones your using.

Did those zoas open yet??

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:

Really, where are you going? I tried that but cant find the ones your using.

Did those zoas open yet??

post-26005-1173927914.gif

:lol: only a few of the radioactive dragon are open. None of the kedd reds are yet :angry::lol:

post-26005-1173927914.gif

:lol: only a few of the radioactive dragon are open. None of the kedd reds are yet :angry::lol:

Ok. Seriously, WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THOSE SMILIES!!! :angry: I have your address, dont make me come find you! :lol::P:D

Ok. Seriously, WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THOSE SMILIES!!! :angry: I have your address, dont make me come find you! :lol::P:D

www.howtomakesmilies.com :lol:

:lol: I downloaded them to my computer from a different site I used to post on. I could make a "add smilie post" somewhere and post a bunch of them. Then maybe try to get admin to add them to the list :)

www.howtomakesmilies.com :lol:

:lol: I downloaded them to my computer from a different site I used to post on. I could make a "add smilie post" somewhere and post a bunch of them. Then maybe try to get admin to add them to the list :)

The bad part is I actually tried it :lol:

Wolv's frag replacement was received at my house today at 11:45 a.m.

It was packed in a box surrounded by newspaper. There was no heat pack per my request since the weather here has been good lately and it was coming from Central FL, which is also warm.

NRay had run out of one of the zoo types that had died, so they sent a large 25+ polyp frag of the other one to compensate. The frag looked healthy and the polyps started to open up slightly while it was floating in my tank.

I took pics but can't load them until I can get to my parent's computer later tonight. I have dial-up and it just times out when I try to load pics because of how long it takes.

I think it might be group hug time now!!!

fraggle rockette
And if you knew what you are talking about you wouldnt have to be corrected. To make this a short and sweet post in my reply to Nray203 and to anyone in general who takes me on with how these looked from day 1. I could care less. Thats just the a55h0l3 side of me talking. Mark my words, if you deal with him I wish you well and I am sure that I wont be the first to leave a neg. in time. If he was so great then WHY DIDNT HE REPLACE ONLY 2 FRAGS??????? WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!!!!!?????Nray203 answer, your up to bat now:

WHY DIDNT YOU REPLACE 2 FRAGS?

So me and everyone else can close this out.

Also why did you left on like you was going to send out replacements (twice) and then keep changing your mind?

I have alot of questions that I would love for him/her to reply too.

If you had a great deal with him/her great. More power to you man. I know how bad they looked straight out of the bag and they were almost see-thru..I had never seen any zoo look that bad and I have fragged a couple and never was they so lifeless, even with the color that could be seen. I think I would go back and see day 1 when I got them. That camera shot was with flash it helped the colors of the polyps some. Let just see if he/she comes out the wood work and answers these simple questions above.

haha i love when people get angry and talk in l33t... :D

edit: sorry, i know that was like 50 posts ago, i just thought it was too funny.

Hello everyone, I did go by Weetabix home this morning and picked up the frag that was sent. It is peeking in my tank and it looks very healthy. I will post pic up later.

Edit: First pic of them still in the bag before release into tank. Acc. for 20mins and then pulled from bag and placed in mid flow. Second pic is 3 hours after in system. They are looking good. Thanks Nray203 for the replacement. I think that the heat pack that was in the first set burnt that order. These look great! Thanks goes to Weetabix for her helping to be a Middle-Lady and the Xenia looks great!

I'm supposed to get my "freebie" frag today from Nray203. Haven't recieved any tracking yet so we'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted.

I'm supposed to get my "freebie" frag today from Nray203. Haven't recieved any tracking yet so we'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted.

Are you cheating on me? :lol:

Are you cheating on me? :lol:

awwwwww pookie! :wub:

:lol: I just wanted to take the initiative to settle all this crap and see if Nray203 is a man/women of his/her word. :)

Well my freebie frag came today to my work like I was told it would. Here's a quick pic. I'll take a better pic in about a hour when I get it in my tank.

post-26005-1174424058_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Well my freebie frag came today to my work like I was told it would. Here's a quick pic. I'll take a better pic in about a hour when I get it in my tank.

post-26005-1174424058_thumb.jpg

OK....I have waited like a month for a pic of this freebie frag all opened up and happy in your tank. Produce! :)

fraggle rockette
lol! Vertigo...

Wonder what Stratusfaction is using these days.

LOL. if only we could wake the dead... that was the best thread EVER.

p.s. i miss trader bren... where did she and her homebrew go? :(

Yea this was a good thread, but I think the AnitaTan thread was the best thread I have ever read. We need more stoopid people like that to flame. I need some stress relief :lol:

fraggle rockette
Yea this was a good thread, but I think the AnitaTan thread was the best thread I have ever read. We need more stoopid people like that to flame. I need some stress relief :lol:

is my box coming or will i have to start one with you paulie? :angry:

(haha a flame war about free stuff... i loves it. :P)

is my box coming or will i have to start one with you paulie? :angry:

(haha a flame war about free stuff... i loves it. :P)

Jimbo got his already. It should be there before 12:00 your time. :flower:

Archived