Innovative Marine Aquariums

NRAY203 Seller: Sending Replacement Frags?

Vertigo

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am nearly assless. My wife makes fun of me all the time for it. I never realized it until I was in college. I used to think I had supple buttocks. I was wrong. :lol:

Ah, so you have been taking those gotnoassatol pills too!!

I was contacted by PM by WEETABIX and told that Nray wants to send me 2 replacement frags, thats shoulds good. I PMed WEE back and told her that that is fine. The 2 Main frags that I wanted was the fire in the sky and Wonkas. I will of course take pics right there at WEEs home as we open the box, and I will make a correction on this thread. Thats all that I asked for. Let me know when this is going down so I can be ready to go to her home.

I knew she was the puppeteer. :lol:

Our work here is through.

Good job folks.

<rainbow/Er1c/me> que song:

(On second thought, now that it's me and Er1c there, maybe we shouldn't use a rainbow.) ;)

WEE has recieved frags from Nray before and she can get next day mail. I dont care to go to WEEs home to get them. I am just greatful to get them is all.

Eric I like your avatar, it reminds me of my childhood dog snowball that I had.

WEE has recieved frags from Nray before and she can get next day mail. I dont care to go to WEEs home to get them. I am just greatful to get them is all.

:huh: Ok, am I the only confused one here now? How did Wee get involved in this? She is also a good seller, I have traded with her also.

er1c_the_reefer

lol i guess they figured it out, we'll leave it at that. nice to know everyone's all... rainbowy... in the great words of mvite:

I am thoroughly confused...

...But it makes me feel warm inside.

:lol:

That's a great response and offer. I, for one, am not really sure you did anything wrong.

Edit: added---Well, maybe you could have better responded to PMs--but not if you got like 50000 PMs from the buyer.

F

U

G

U

and GFY folks!!! Thanks for playing!

Weetie---you better have been talkin to wolv when you said chubby cheeks!!!

Are you implying, sir, that there is something wrong with having chubby cheeks?

Because if so, I might be in trouble!

I think our friend adinsxq said it best:

"mvite looks EXACTLY like i pictured him.

... I JUST WANT TO PINCH THOSE CHEEKS!!"

I hereby propose that we start our own excusive NR club called the "Charmin-Cheeked Studs and Studettes," and the two of us can be the charter members. Our goal will be to show the world that one does not have to be a gaunt-cheeked supermodel to be mind-numbingly sexy. What say you?

I hereby propose that we start our own excusive NR club called the "Charmin-Cheeked Studs and Studettes," and the two of us can be the charter members. Our goal will be to show the world that one does not have to be a gaunt-cheeked supermodel to be mind-numbingly sexy. What say you?

I want to see pictures devilpict.gif. Mvite is excluded from this.

:huh: Ok, am I the only confused one here now? How did Wee get involved in this? She is also a good seller, I have traded with her also.

Awww shucks nano-paul, yer making me feel all warm and fuzzy. Your kinda nifty too. Wanna join our club?

Ok, here's how I got pulled into this.

I am in the unique position of being a friend (I think?) to both Wolv and NRay.

I live close to Wolv and can receive overnight mail, while he can't.

I am also a previous satisfied customer of NRay

and can hopefully be an objective 3rd party witness

to NRay's attempt to resolve this whole issue.

Make sense?

er1c_the_reefer

well, depends on the cheeks... some of those victoria secrets models have some nice cheeks,

but i don't think i'm ready for this jelly..............

And if you knew what you are talking about you wouldnt have to be corrected.

So you didn't get a nano and immediately load it up with coral and diseased fish that then died? I would call that getting ahead of yourself, but if you didn't do that, then I apologize.

If he was so great then WHY DIDNT HE REPLACE ONLY 2 FRAGS??????? WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!!!!!?????Nray203 answer, your up to bat now:

WHY DIDNT YOU REPLACE 2 FRAGS?

I see I was wrong about you being loud also.

I am glad to see you are getting your frags. Hopefully they arrive healthy, get acclimated correctly, and wow/dazzle/delight you and all your friends. Just remember, you are mailing a live delicate creature. There are people that could give a chit about it handing it as it makes its way to you. Stuff happens, not all corals will survive the journey (although most zoos will).

Just for the hell of it, I was able to snag a crappy camera and take some washed out pictures. I still think the zoos look pretty good and much better in person. Enjoy your frags!

EDIT: The frags I got from nray are the ones dead center in the pictures.

post-17894-1173910967_thumb.jpg

post-17894-1173910985_thumb.jpg

post-17894-1173911010_thumb.jpg

post-17894-1173911031_thumb.jpg

listen, Nray has agreed to send out 2 replacement frags to me. I have stopped talking about this until I receive the replacements. Your frags look good. You tank looks good and I like that spawn. If I can make peace, then let it be.

Archived