Innovative Marine Aquariums

NRAY203 Seller: Sending Replacement Frags?

Vertigo

Ok, looks like this post is over now....its been fun....I've learned alot and HOPEFULLY others have too.

Over???

WHADDYA MEAN OVER???!!!!

I was having fun here,

thinking, "Hey, maybe we got another 'Anita Tan',"

but NOOOO!!!

I left for a short while to check out the "Real World,"

thinking I would be coming back

to multitudes of witty rejoinders

and much ado about nothing,

but NADA!!!!!!

You people disappoint me.

(Was that better mvite?)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow, do a search for your user name and see what comes up!!!!

Ok, did the search, but I don't get it.

Other than the sexy pics of me (and the fam) around pg. 68 or so of the Post a Pic of Yourself thread, I didn't see anything spectacular.

BTW, keep your eyes out for some hot new pics of BibleSue & I, Frag Queens Extraordinaire!!

(Was that too cheezy? I thought of going with "The Frag Masters," but then I thought there might be some negative associations there. Prop knows what I mean!)

First of all, when does 2-day shipping cost $14? A flat rate box that can fit 25 plugs with water will cost $8.10 to ship, the box is free.

Heat packs do not cost $5. Where ever youre buying from is ripping you WAY OFF. a 20hr heatpack should be fine for shipping zoas 2-day if your insulating the box. (get a free styro at any fish store and cut it to fit if you dont have shipping styros) Those heatpacks are like $1.50-2.00 each. Add two, it's still under $5.

Never ship fresh glued frags.

Don't sell to anyone whose tank is under 6 months of age. Period. Or you'll get this 4 page bs.

If only something couldve been accomplished...ahhhh...why lord why?

That's the thing, my man---you can't just put the genie back in the bottle.

You wanted to communicate this issue---and I'm not sure we have enough to decide that the title of your thread is accurate. You may wanna change it or keep the thread goin.

Someone's got to be the bad guy/gal, right???? We need closure folks!!!

I think it's Weetabix. I think you are all of these people and just made this up so we could be your NR pawns.

I'm stayin!

Was it 2 day shipping? I thought it was Express that only $14.40 was charged for--if so--that's INSANE!! Express's minimum rate is $18.80.

ahhh....six where have you been...you been missing out here...hows it going? Nah its cool...There wasnt 2 heat pads in the box, 1 heat pad on the bottom of the water (makes me think that they got baked) Six you wouldnt sell me frags? Come on now...were is the science in that?

It was shipped 2 day. I had to drive into Knox to pick it up.

Also, I got some real life to live...Be back to check back in a few

ahhh....six where have you been...you been missing out here...hows it going? Nah its cool...There wasnt 2 heat pads in the box, 1 heat pad on the bottom of the water (makes me think that they got baked) Six you wouldnt sell me frags? Come on now...were is the science in that?

why do...so many people have...to type like...this?

why do...so many people have...to type like...this?

Its called a pause....ever wondered why some TV shows would say to be continued....

It was shipped 2 day.

If you agreed to 2 day as well---I dunno ---- Even though zoas are nearly impossible to kill---2 days is usually at everyone's own risk unless you guys discussed the perils and what would happen if faced with a DOA.

Gotsta communicate---

It was to be express and some how he said that they wouldnt let him for some reason. I then just went and picked them up as soon as they came in about 45-50 miles away so yea, I have to stf^ on this I am getting too ###y. Thanks to everyone and hopefully someone else wont make this same mistake again.

your moms a pause...

my moms a WHAT? O no you didnt! I will let you slide, just pray for forgiveness as she has passed and you shouldnt talk ill of the dead.

my moms a WHAT? O no you didnt! I will let you slide, just pray for forgiveness as she has passed and you shouldnt talk ill of the dead.

my mistake, mine is too for about 7 years now.

just havin some fun i mean what does your moms a pause mean anyway...nothing at all.

can't we stay on topic please? :lol:

What is the topic? I've forgotten.... (That's a pause....)

It was to be express and some how he said that they wouldnt let him for some reason.

I know what that means---

Probably from the seller's zip to yours--Express couldn't get there overnight---it would take 2 days. Express doesn't always get there overnight--but they let you know that as soon as you drop it at the PO.

You haveta check www.USPS.com to verify Express Service Committments.

HERE COMES 100!!!!

I know what that means---

Probably from the seller's zip to yours--Express couldn't get there overnight---it would take 2 days. Express doesn't always get there overnight--but they let you know that as soon as you drop it at the PO.

You haveta check www.USPS.com to verify Express Service Committments.

HERE COMES 100!!!!

#98 :lol:

Archived