Innovative Marine Aquariums

NRAY203 Seller: Sending Replacement Frags?

Vertigo

These feed back are out of control.

As entertaining as they are to read please only post after you tried everything to resolve it and all options are exhausted!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now c'mon Paul---You are just getting to know me--but realize that I was "sacrificing" content for the joke!!

I don't acclimate zoas at all either. As a matter of fact---I get them in---I dip them in a FW dip for 5-7 minutes and then they go into the tank. Talk about an abrupt "welcome to Mark's house"!!

Me too---But we should probably wait for a ruling from Stratusfaction on this one!!

Oh! I am a little slow sometimes!! :lol::P

These feed back are out of control.

As entertaining as they are to read please only post after you tried everything to resolve it and all options are exhausted!

Or post and allow N-R members to solve it for you!! :lol:

Scott Riemer
Oh! I am a little slow sometimes!! :lol::P

Or post and allow N-R members to solve it for you!! :lol:

N-R.com Vigilante Posse :D

Yowza, this forum is really hoppin' lately!

First off, I would like to say that I have had transactions with both NRay203 and wolv2377 and BOTH have been very positive.

I was the first person to post positive feedback for NRay203 and I still stand behind that. The frags I got were packaged well, they sent way more polyps than I paid for and they are still one of my favorite additions to my tank. NRay203 really went out of their way to make sure it was a positive experience for me and it showed. Seeing their beautiful frags in my system is what made wolv2377 want to buy from them in the first place. My one criticism is that they have been "sluggish" in their recent communications with me, but I've just assumed they've had other stuff going on in their lives.

Wolv2377 has been to my house to get frags from me, and he's a good guy. He does seem to have jumped into the whole nano-reef experience a bit quickly, but I suspect that it's because he's the kind of guy who learns by doing. He does seem to have a MUCH more rapid learning curve than other newbies I've encountered, and he does his research and really seems to care about the critters in his system and about doing things right.

Now to prove to everyone that MY frags and tank is straight legit here is some pic that should make Nray203 eat those words: (I am starting to not like this kid!)

First 6 pics are MY frags and coral. The last 2 are his. Now tell me WT* is up Nray203? How can the others(which has been in my tank for over 2-4 weeks look so good, and my tank(by your findings detective) killed 2 frags when 1 of the 1 I got from you opened today? WOW Take a look peps.

Thanks WEE

Yowza, this forum is really hoppin' lately!

First off, I would like to say that I have had transactions with both NRay203 and wolv2377 and BOTH have been very positive.

I was the first person to post positive feedback for NRay203 and I still stand behind that. The frags I got were packaged well, they sent way more polyps than I paid for and they are still one of my favorite additions to my tank. NRay203 really went out of their way to make sure it was a positive experience for me and it showed. Seeing their beautiful frags in my system is what made wolv2377 want to buy from them in the first place. My one criticism is that they have been "sluggish" in their recent communications with me, but I've just assumed they've had other stuff going on in their lives.

Wolv2377 has been to my house to get frags from me, and he's a good guy. He does seem to have jumped into the whole nano-reef experience a bit quickly, but I suspect that it's because he's the kind of guy who learns by doing. He does seem to have a MUCH more rapid learning curve than other newbies I've encountered, and he does his research and really seems to care about the critters in his system and about doing things right.

(check it out mvite, I'm breaking it up so's not to stress you out or nothin', wink wink)

NRay, one of wolv's early concerns with you was slow communication, which I understand. I have the benefit of a very positive experience with you so it's not such a big deal to me if I don't get a response to PM's for a couple of days, but wolv doesn't have the benefit of that. If it was my first online buying experience and the seller was a little slow to communicate with me, I would be a little nervous too. I DO understand that you have other stuff going on in your life, but try to see it from his perspective. Whatever he issues he's had with his tank in the past, he had a problem with those 2 particular frags from the start, which he has documented with photos. You guys are good folks, it looks like you're trying to make things right with him and I am confident that you will continue to do so.

Wolv, if they do follow through and make it right with you, you need to document that in this forum in light of all the negative stuff that's been said.

You guys are both good people and I think that this whole brouhaha (did I really just say "brouhaha"?) has probably come about more through miscommunication than anything else.

Ok, I'm gonna follow in traderbren's example and go find a homebrew, all this typing's stressing me out...

Hey wolv, I like that first pic, when you gonna frag it and trade with me?

Yea I need to frag it soon, I will get back to you on that later. I will get better pics of it later for ya to look at.

(check it out mvite, I'm breaking it up so's not to stress you out or nothin', wink wink)

NRay, one of wolv's early concerns with you was slow communication, which I understand. I have the benefit of a very positive experience with you so it's not such a big deal to me if I don't get a response to PM's for a couple of days, but wolv doesn't have the benefit of that. If it was my first online buying experience and the seller was a little slow to communicate with me, I would be a little nervous too. I DO understand that you have other stuff going on in your life, but try to see it from his perspective. Whatever he issues he's had with his tank in the past, he had a problem with those 2 particular frags from the start, which he has documented with photos. You guys are good folks, it looks like you're trying to make things right with him and I am confident that you will continue to do so.

Wolv, if they do follow through and make it right with you, you need to document that in this forum in light of all the negative stuff that's been said.

You guys are both good people and I think that this whole brouhaha (did I really just say "brouhaha"?) has probably come about more through miscommunication than anything else.

Ok, I'm gonna follow in traderbren's example and go find a homebrew, all this typing's stressing me out...

Hey wolv, I like that first pic, when you gonna frag it and trade with me?

sure..They are for sale..lol I got 2 empty ones just sitting around.

Are those frag discs for sale?

I like those--they have the pebbles on top.

WEET--You didn't really break it up you know..... :)

Are those frag discs for sale?

I like those--they have the pebbles on top.

WEET--You didn't really break it up you know..... :)

**SIGH**

There's just no pleasing some folks!!!

(Ok, I'm gonna follow in traderbren's example and go find a homebrew, all this typing's stressing me out...

wow, do a search for your user name and see what comes up!!!!

Oh come on weetabix! we are not that bad!! :lol:

No, no, I meant mvite!!!!

And he knows I'm just picking on him.

You on the other hand...

Naw I'm just kidding, you're a little nutso but that just means we're on the same wavelength!

wow, do a search for your user name and see what comes up!!!!

Ummm, is it gonna stress me out?

I only have so much homebrew on hand you know...

Yep I do!!

You

put

it

all

together

in

one

paragraph

and

it's

harder

to

read

You on the other hand...

Naw I'm just kidding, you're a little nutso but that just means we're on the same wavelength!

Ummm, is it gonna stress me out?

I only have so much homebrew on hand you know...

no, probably not, but you had a good suggestion- when i get off work in 35 minutes, the homebrew is happening!!!!

No I am done with you man...you are like a member on here that just wont go away. I am ticked for a good reason...just stay out the post...correct selling practices and straighten out your rep.

See what were saying, he continues to pick the scab.
Yeah - I think I've learned my lesson. I've responded back to wolv over 20 times in the last week. I'm sorry it didn't work out for him & I offered to make it right.

I don't think he should post on my "4 sale classified" 10 plus times before I can even get to the Post Office. I don't think it was all my fault as I have a pretty good rep around the area. As you can see I'm not trying to make $ on people here. It's what I enjoy doing.

So, if anyone is doubting my rep... YOU PAY FOR THE SHIPPING $14.40 & I'LL SEND YOU A FREE 5+ POLYP FRAG TO THE FIRST 6 PEOPLE THAT PM & SEND THE $.

has anyone taken up this offer yet?

has anyone taken up this offer yet?

I doubt anyone will. I have dealt w/ Nray and had good results. BTW, you have a PM. ;)

I doubt anyone will. I have dealt w/ Nray and had good results. BTW, you have a PM. ;)

Well I decided to settle this and take the risk. I've paypal'ed "her" the money and we'll see what happens. I'll keep everyone posted with the results. :lol:

er1c_the_reefer
.....Helping people........

<rainbow/cultures/me>

heal the world... make it a better place...

for you and for me and the entire human race

<rainbow/cultures/me&mvite singing with michael jackson>

heal the world... make it a better place...

for you and for me and the entire human race

<rainbow/cultures/me&mvite singing with michael jackson>

:lol:

Archived