inTank Media Baskets

NRAY203 Seller: Sending Replacement Frags?

Vertigo

Yeah - I think I've learned my lesson. I've responded back to wolv over 20 times in the last week. I'm sorry it didn't work out for him & I offered to make it right.

I don't think he should post on my "4 sale classified" 10 plus times before I can even get to the Post Office. I don't think it was all my fault as I have a pretty good rep around the area. As you can see I'm not trying to make $ on people here. It's what I enjoy doing.

So, if anyone is doubting my rep... YOU PAY FOR THE SHIPPING $14.40 & I'LL SEND YOU A FREE 5+ POLYP FRAG TO THE FIRST 6 PEOPLE THAT PM & SEND THE $.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah - I think I've learned my lesson. I've responded back to wolv over 20 times in the last week. I'm sorry it didn't work out for him & I offered to make it right.

I don't think he should post on my "4 sale classified" 10 plus times before I can even get to the Post Office. I don't think it was all my fault as I have a pretty good rep around the area. As you can see I'm not trying to make $ on people here. It's what I enjoy doing.

So, if anyone is doubting my rep... YOU PAY FOR THE SHIPPING $14.40 & I'LL SEND YOU A FREE 5+ POLYP FRAG TO THE FIRST 6 PEOPLE THAT PM & SEND THE $.

:o

Wolv2377 - Maybe you were having some problems with your bucket? I found these posting on the site. Were my premium products not able to make it through your supreme water quality?.. I've seen posts about water fleas, ick, brooks, & salinity higher than the dead sea. Any other problems? See below

Mar 7 2007, 08:09 PM Post #1

Member No.: 25,647

I have lost my last clown fish this morning, I dont know if it was ich or brooks. I have a red-head gobey in the tank along with 3 hermits and 1 emerald crab,1 turbo snail, 2 other small snails, I have a frog spawn, candy cane coral, some button polyps and some zoos. I have read that you can let the tank empty of fish for 6-8 weeks and the parasite will die out. Should I remove the red-head gobey from the system? It has the parasite on him still he just wont die! I need advise on this one someone please help! The system is just over a month old and I made a mistake and stocked it too quickly with fish when I shouldve listened to everyone on here and not my LFS. Can I get some advise here please? Thanks

Mar 7 2007, 08:21 PM Post #3

This is a 12 gallon DX modded with a seaclone 100 protein skimmer, 900 MJ mod. I have 4 fish that were small, I only for 1 day. The rest of the time I had 3 fish ( 2 Oc. Clowns and 1 small red-head gobey) The clowns had spots from day 1. They didnt eat for about a week. At the end they did slow down on eating some. Tank was tested here and at LFS and I was all good to go. Salt levels were a little high then @ 1.028. I have lowered that to around 1.023-.024ish.

fraggle rockette
Wolv2377 - Maybe you were having some problems with your bucket? I found these posting on the site. Were my premium products not able to make it through your supreme water quality?.. I've seen posts about water fleas, ick, brooks, & salinity higher than the dead sea. Any other problems? See below

Mar 7 2007, 08:09 PM Post #1

I have lost my last clown fish this morning, I dont know if it was ich or brooks. I have a red-head gobey in the tank along with 3 hermits and 1 emerald crab,1 turbo snail, 2 other small snails, I have a frog spawn, candy cane coral, some button polyps and some zoos. I have read that you can let the tank empty of fish for 6-8 weeks and the parasite will die out. Should I remove the red-head gobey from the system? It has the parasite on him still he just wont die! I need advise on this one someone please help! The system is just over a month old and I made a mistake and stocked it too quickly with fish when I shouldve listened to everyone on here and not my LFS. Can I get some advise here please? Thanks

Mar 7 2007, 08:21 PM Post #3

This is a 12 gallon DX modded with a seaclone 100 protein skimmer, 900 MJ mod. I have 4 fish that were small, I only for 1 day. The rest of the time I had 3 fish ( 2 Oc. Clowns and 1 small red-head gobey) The clowns had spots from day 1. They didnt eat for about a week. At the end they did slow down on eating some. Tank was tested here and at LFS and I was all good to go. Salt levels were a little high then @ 1.028. I have lowered that to around 1.023-.024ish.

wait... what's your point? these posts are from dirrtysouth, not wolv... i'm just confused...

Oh buoy!

wait... what's your point? these posts are from dirrtysouth, not wolv... i'm just confused...

Erm....

wolv2377

Nano Reefer

Erm....

wolv2377

Nano Reefer

Those are some fine cut and paste skills they teach in them Singaporean schools!!! :)

RayWhisperer
Whatchu sayin "not Ray"? I wanna trade with you this week--or maybe the week after---

I will PM you soon. You like SPS, right?

:huh: Was this directed at me? :huh: And, if it was, what do you mean? I'm pretty messed up from the time change and all the late hours I've been working. I didn't think I was too messed up to understand someones meaning.... I could be wrong though.

Maybe I should get some sleep, and re-read it in the morning.... -_-

:huh: Was this directed at me? :huh: And, if it was, what do you mean? I'm pretty messed up from the time change and all the late hours I've been working. I didn't think I was too messed up to understand someones meaning.... I could be wrong though.

Maybe I should get some sleep, and re-read it in the morning.... -_-

I'm goofy--

It was at you--I remember you saying your name wasn't Ray!

And...since you haven't traded with anyone here---trade with me!!

RayWhisperer
Whatchu sayin "not Ray"?
I remember you saying your name wasn't Ray!

Ah, I gotcha now!

Well, trading is out for now.... All my SPS are kinda screwed...Flat worms red bugs and the like. I guess I wasn't treating the frags I got well enough.

Although, I do have a non photosynthetic purple gorg that could use a little bit of trimming in another tank.

Welcome to N-R's all new and exciting "vendor and trader feedback" forum.

Never again the dull boring place to be!!! :lol:

Scott Riemer
Welcome to N-R's all new and exciting "vendor and trader feedback" forum.

Never again the dull boring place to be!!! :lol:

True man, there's been more heat in the Vendor and Trader Feedback than the Lounge lately. Well, until that other thread got moved there, that is.

Edit: spelling

er1c_the_reefer

hey wait... were the frags sent fresh cut frags? because from the white frag plugs, i gather that they were fresh cut zoas...

Ok, I just back home and seen this going on, wow I am amazed...Nray203 first off...I did have ICH in my tank about a week or so back. It killed ALL my fish. I have alot of Zoos in this tank along with a frogspawn and 2 candy canes not to mention the crabs and copipods. My tank is about 5-6 weeks old and I have had zoos in there for over 3-4 of those weeks. Point is my live rock stayed wet! under water now til' I got it in my tank...meaning no cycle or very small one at that...Now, the fish that I put in there had ICH from day 1, I shouldve just have taken them back but I didnt want to because I thought that they would make it...I got some zoos off from WEETIBIX after going to her home and they were the best I have gotten from anyone...On the frags that I got from you, I paid $48 for they frags ONLY because that was what you quoted me. I wouldve paid more. I saw the frags that WEETIBIX had from you and mine was NOTHING like the ones I got... I was very let down. I opened them once I got them home and noticed RIGHT AWAY that 2 of them looked like they were already goners...I posted pics on your thread...I had high hopes of them coming through it but, they havent. Tomorrow I am going to post on here and in my main like some pics of my other zoos and corals to show how well they look...I use Distilled Water and Instant Ocean salt. I keep my tank at 78-80 degrees and top off daily with DW. I have only made 1 mistake when dealing with my tank and that was putting in the clowns that was sick without Q-tanking them. I dont have nothing more to say about this other than you seem to let on like that you are going to do what is right and that never seems to happen. I recieve a PM from you that you are going to mail me out 2 more frags to replace the ones that were dead and that was all that I asked from you. I dont have to prove anything to anyone, me along with my wife and GOD know that when the box was opened ( along with the camera shot I took the same day I got them) know that they were goners. To be 100% up front about it. I didnt think that any of them would even peek out. 1 of the frags have peeked some and it wasnt even the kind that I ordered. As for making this up to me, If you need the money ($48) more than me then keep it.Maybe you have kids to feed or something... I dont know... This have given me more trouble than its worth... When something started to ### me off its best to let it go before it goes any farther...If you decide to do whats right then I will post here and in your main thread an update with pics...I just dont see that happening...You main tank does look nice though, I give you props on that...I am just very unhappy with the quality of the frags I received considering that 2 ARRIVED DEAD!

On a second note, you stated in this thread that what else can you do? You can send out 2 frags to DIRRTYSOUTH (aka East Tennessee) Thats was all I asked for from the get go! I didnt want anything more than what I paid for...End of story...

Break it up a bit wolv---That's a lot to read. So God helped you acclimate the zoas? Maybe that was it----that know-it-all usually uses the drip method.

So God helped you acclimate the zoas? Maybe that was it----that know-it-all usually uses the drip method.

You're SO bad!

Wolv2377 - Maybe you were having some problems with your bucket? I found these posting on the site. Were my premium products not able to make it through your supreme water quality?.. I've seen posts about water fleas, ick, brooks, & salinity higher than the dead sea.

Definitely sheds "new light" on the subject IMO!

Drip Method for zoas?? :huh: I dont even acclimate mine sometimes.

Now c'mon Paul---You are just getting to know me--but realize that I was "sacrificing" content for the joke!!

I don't acclimate zoas at all either. As a matter of fact---I get them in---I dip them in a FW dip for 5-7 minutes and then they go into the tank. Talk about an abrupt "welcome to Mark's house"!!

Definitely sheds "new light" on the subject IMO!

Me too---But we should probably wait for a ruling from Stratusfaction on this one!!

Archived