Pod Your Reef

DeMartini's 8 gallon BioCube!

DeMartini

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn thats a nice tank!De Martini, related to the Guitar player from Ratt? :DMan the blue cloves and Yellow Gorgonian is nice. Keep us posted on how well they grow in your tank.

Damn thats a nice tank!De Martini, related to the Guitar player from Ratt? :DMan the blue cloves and Yellow Gorgonian is nice. Keep us posted on how well they grow in your tank.

thanks! No, I'm not related to that guy lol someone asked me that on SWF.com! Demartini is a pretty common last name.

thanks! No, I'm not related to that guy lol someone asked me that on SWF.com! Demartini is a pretty common last name.

I just thought maybe he has a relative thats helping him spend his royalty checks.

What temp is your tank normally at?

:)

I just thought maybe he has a relative thats helping him spend his royalty checks.

What temp is your tank normally at?

:)

haha yes! and I spend every last bit of it on corals! omgomgomg hehe

I keep my tanks at 79

wow those blus snow polyps are swweeett.. hey i got one of those gorgonias just like yours!!!.. check it out in my thread.. pics on one of the pages in the 20's

wow those blus snow polyps are swweeett.. hey i got one of those gorgonias just like yours!!!.. check it out in my thread.. pics on one of the pages in the 20's

thanks!

I remember your tank having a lot more stuff than that!
I took out the gorgonian because it wasn't looking so good. I have it in my fuge right now and im fragging it tomorrow.I sold the clam because it was too big for both of my tanks.
Those blue clove polyps are killer. How much did you pay for that frag or did you get for free?
lol I wish I got them for free! I think they were $20.

The reason I asked about the temp was from reading, alot of the Gorgonias were cold water, and I had a nice purple specimen that did not do too well especially with my Flamed Angel picking at it. ope yours does better.

I got them at my LFS. I had been looking for these for a while!

I want your LFS, lol! I've never seen those before. Mine usually gets in boring stuff, usually though...

Archived