DeMartini

DeMartini's 8 gallon BioCube!

Oceanic 30g

Demartini,

Have you added any of the frags yet?

DeMartini

yeah, I'll post some pictures soon! I also added a yasha goby, but I haven't seen him since I added him... he made a burrow in the back, so at least he's still alive! lol

Whoa, very nice rock work! Man women just beat us guys out when it comes to aquascaping any day of the week! How the hell did you get such sweet pieces to make that cool double cave look! Did you have a vision or something! That is soo cool!

I just moved the rocks around until I got what I liked. I did try making caves. The cave on top was made with a piece of rock that I broke up, and then superglued together in an arche. I was lucky to get some really nice pieces of rock!

Edited by DeMartini

Kirin1
The cave on top was made with a piece of rock that I broke up, and then superglued together in an arche. I was lucky to get some really nice pieces of rock!

Nice work on that. Doesn't look "formed" at all.

tstone
yeah, I'll post some pictures soon! I also added a yasha goby, but I haven't seen him since I added him... he made a burrow in the back, so at least he's still alive! lol

I just moved the rocks around until I got what I liked. I did try making caves. The cave on top was made with a piece of rock that I broke up, and then superglued together in an arche. I was lucky to get some really nice pieces of rock!

You going to get a shrimp to go with the Yasha? Got fish on my mind.

PS do you know what you are doing? dckix.gif

Edited by tstone

junkitu

My yasha hid for about a week before he felt comfortable coming out. He's still pretty shy but comes up sometimes with his pistol buddy.

Oceanic 30g

Demartini,

How is the 8 gallon progressing? I have not had much time to add to the 14 gallon lately.

DeMartini

it's been a while since I've updated.

fts027.jpg

fts024.jpg

you can see my baby toadstool leather in this picture... it's going to be awesome when it gets bigger... it has neon green polyps.

fts022.jpg

fts026.jpg

more...

fts020.jpg

fts018.jpg

here's a closer pic of my new little toadstool.

fts008.jpg

Darklyte24

no shizzle its been a while!! you must be busy with school? monthly updates is not enough!!!

Kirin1

Nice! i like the Yasha, he's pretty.

Gvtv44

Very cool De!

DeMartini

thanks guys!

darklyte, schools out! I've been working a lot to pay for my new car... I'm trying to save money, so I haven't been buying any new corals. =(

Darklyte24

thats good, what car did u get?

DeMartini

an awesome mini cooper! =)

Darklyte24

OMG awesome!! i bet you look cute in it! what color!! we want pics!!

Oceanic 30g

Those are nice cars. You are still in school...Why do you need a new car?

I got a new car 2 months ago. Honda Ridgeline.

Darklyte24

thats not a car, thats a truck......

Oceanic 30g

I agree. Some of my friends say it is not a REAL truck. I say it is pretty cool though. It was between that and a 4 Runner.

Gvtv44

Did you mod it like in "The Italian Job" :lol: Then you can go robbing banks for the payments... and go to LFS's and steal coral :lol:

DeMartini
Those are nice cars. You are still in school...Why do you need a new car?

I got a new car 2 months ago. Honda Ridgeline.

I needed a new car because my chevy blazer was on it's way out. I had a 350 Z that my dad got a good deal on... I was driving it while my mom still had her volvo... now that her lease is up she uses the Z and I went and bought my mini.

Did you mod it like in "The Italian Job" :lol: Then you can go robbing banks for the payments... and go to LFS's and steal coral :lol:

duh! haha

OMG awesome!! i bet you look cute in it! what color!! we want pics!!

I'll post some pictures later today! it's red with a silver top and silver stripes... it's a special edition checkmate, so it has some checks on the side.... it's soo cute hehe

Oceanic 30g

Sounds really nice. I always like BMW's and that is basically a bimmer.

DeMartini

update!

pics031-3.jpg

pics019.jpg

pics017.jpg

pics012-2.jpg

pics007.jpg

more...

pics010.jpg

pics011.jpg

pics031.jpg

pics030.jpg

pics032.jpg

more...

pics020-1.jpg

pics002-2.jpg

diggman08

your tanks are inspirational.... very nice.. what type of sps is that in the frong left??

DeMartini
your tanks are inspirational.... very nice.. what type of sps is that in the frong left??

thank you so much! that coral in the front is actually not an SPS it's a yellow gorgonian. =)

diggman08

ooohh. i knew that..:) im likin it.. ive seen them on sealifeinc.com thinking of buying one.. do they all have those white polyps coming out of them or on certain types?

Edited by diggman08

DeMartini
ooohh. i knew that..:) im likin it.. ive seen them on sealifeinc.com thinking of buying one.. do they all have those white polyps coming out of them or on certain types?

I love gorgonians. I am pretty sure all gorgonians have polyps that come out. The blueberry gorgonian is gorgeous... it's brown with bright blue polyps.