inTank Media Baskets

DeMartini's 8 gallon BioCube!

DeMartini

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice setup! I guy at work just bought the 8G Biocube from Ultimate Aquarium and he's setting it up in on his desk. I'll make sure he checks out this thread for ideas.

I'll have to check out the place in San Carlos. How does it compare to Ultimate?

Looks good. You have any specific plans for this tank? Hey you ever go to Bottom of the Hill?

I mainly want zoos for this tank and 1 or 2 cool gobies. I have never been to Bottom of the Hill... I know about it, but I just have never thought about going, but I should! if you come around here you should check slims... It's an awesome place!

Nice setup! I guy at work just bought the 8G Biocube from Ultimate Aquarium and he's setting it up in on his desk. I'll make sure he checks out this thread for ideas.

I'll have to check out the place in San Carlos. How does it compare to Ultimate?

I just got mine at ultimate aquarium! lol

I don't recommend the place in San Carlos... they don't get much, but the owner is very nice.

I don't recommend the place in San Carlos... they don't get much, but the owner is very nice.

Bummer. I was hoping there was another LFS around us that was worth going to. All of the other stores are such a long haul away.

I went over to Atlantis today at lunch and picked up some supplies, a couple frags, and a...Derasa based on your other thread. Let's see if I can keep it happy and healthy. :scarry: Wish me luck.

Bummer. I was hoping there was another LFS around us that was worth going to. All of the other stores are such a long haul away.

I went over to Atlantis today at lunch and picked up some supplies, a couple frags, and a...Derasa based on your other thread. Let's see if I can keep it happy and healthy. :scarry: Wish me luck.

good luck! what lighting do you have on your tank?

I went to atlantis last week... they are grossly overpriced!!!

There aren't many great LFS around us. I love new alameda aquatics in Alameda. If you decide to go to Alameda, I also know of another great store called the lucky gold fish. I'm going to check out the new ultimate aquarium in Dublin soon.

I found a guy that is going to sell me some beautiful zoos and ricordeas for real cheap, so I'm excited about that.. I wish he wasn't an hour and a half away!

good luck! what lighting do you have on your tank?

I went to atlantis last week... they are grossly overpriced!!!

There aren't many great LFS around us. I love new alameda aquatics in Alameda. If you decide to go to Alameda, I also know of another great store called the lucky gold fish. I'm going to check out the new ultimate aquarium in Dublin soon.

I found a guy that is going to sell me some beautiful zoos and ricordeas for real cheap, so I'm excited about that.. I wish he wasn't an hour and a half away!

You can bargain with the owner at Atlantis. I think they have much nicer stuff than any of the other stores around us.

A guy I know went to the new Aquarium Concepts store in Dublin and he said that they aren't really setup yet. The owner said that they are gearing up for a big grand opening in a couple weeks.

itsboosting

Lucky Gold Fish, the one on broadway located right next to the mazda dealership and across from YMCA? I went in there once two weeks ago, but nothing has a price tag on it :(

I wen't shopping last night and got a bunch of frags for my 8 gallon. They are sitting in my 14g untill the tank is ready.

asdf029.jpg

asdf030.jpg

asdf031.jpg

asdf032.jpg

asdf037.jpg

asdf038.jpg

Some more frags

asdf043.jpg

asdf052.jpg

asdf056.jpg

asdf059.jpg

asdf065.jpg

I also added more pieces of live rock to the tank,

asdf047.jpg

asdf046.jpg

bleh, take the white piece of LR out of the main tank break it up into rubbly and tos it into the back chambers, onther that that i love this tank, maybe if you ever come by hayward again we can trade frags

bleh, take the white piece of LR out of the main tank break it up into rubbly and tos it into the back chambers, onther that that i love this tank, maybe if you ever come by hayward again we can trade frags

yeah, maybe I'll take the white rock out.

We can trade anytime! just let me know what you have and what you want!

Awesome frags :D Your tank is starting to look like Prop's, lol (a good thing) I can't wait for you to set up the BC8, I need a new desktop background ;)

Awesome frags :D Your tank is starting to look like Prop's, lol (a good thing) I can't wait for you to set up the BC8, I need a new desktop background ;)

hehe thanks! omgomgomg <----- this smiley cracks me up lol

You work fast. Those are some nice frags you picked up, would have cost me about $600 around here. I am so broke from all my other hobbies it's going to take me forever to catch up to you :P

I find new ones everytime I look! Here are my favorites, lol : :D:mellow::happy:B):bowdown::ninja:fingerscrossed:flower: * :eek: * <--- my favorite!

nanoty- $600, that's all? Here it would be $8-900!! :eek: , lol

You work fast. Those are some nice frags you picked up, would have cost me about $600 around here. I am so broke from all my other hobbies it's going to take me forever to catch up to you :P

really? that sucks for you!

by the way... chew with your mouth closed! nice avatar lol

really? that sucks for you!

by the way... chew with your mouth closed! nice avatar lol

I don't recommend trying your reef salt

<

<

<

<

<

<

<