Innovative Marine Aquariums

DeMartini's 8 gallon BioCube!

DeMartini

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have also set up the biocube 8.... Let me know how you do with the temps and did you do any mods to it yet?

Thanks... :happy:

That looks like some beauty rock!!!

no mods yet... I just replaced the bioballs with live rock. I am going to change the powerhead, buy a heater and add metal halides. I may make a fuge in the back, but I'm not sure yet.

I really did luck out with the rock. : )

....I may make a fudge in the back, but I'm not sure yet.......

I just spewed coke on my laptop. :haha: That's the best typo I have ever seen.

Oceanic 30g

The liverock you purchased is awesome. Tank looks good so far.I see you decided against the black sand.

I have to wait another week because mt Biocube had a bottom that was smashed in transit

The liverock you purchased is awesome. Tank looks good so far.I see you decided against the black sand.

I have to wait another week because mt Biocube had a bottom that was smashed in transit

that sucks!

A guy at my LFS has black sand and he said that it looks dirty all the time, so I decided to stick with white sand.

Oceanic 30g

I called Oceanic (customer service was pretty good this time) to see if they would expedite the process.

On a side not, the tank is really pretty cool. I like the quality.

thanks reef gator! haha

oceanic- at least your going to get a new one fast! it's a great tank. I'm glad I decided on this one over the cadlight.

Gonna be sweeetttt.

Lauren...do you by any chance swist your hair with your fingers alot???

If so...you may be kin to my wife...lol

Izzue

I am not so sure yet. We will see.

PS Horrible avatar Lulu

lol then don't look at it!

Gonna be sweeetttt.

Lauren...do you by any chance swist your hair with your fingers alot???

If so...you may be kin to my wife...lol

Izzue

yeah! I'm always messing with my hair. lol

itsboosting

wow lauren, where did u buy that LR?!!? i need to swing by that LFS!! Great setup so far, can't wait till it's filled up :)

wow lauren, where did u buy that LR?!!? i need to swing by that LFS!! Great setup so far, can't wait till it's filled up :)

The place is called down under tropical fish... it's located on El Camino in San Carlos. The owner doesn't usually sell LR, but he just happened to pick up some great looking LR and I bought most of it and left the huge pieces.

Archived