SaltCritters.com

DeMartini's 8 gallon BioCube!

DeMartini

yeah, maybe I'll take the white rock out.

We can trade anytime! just let me know what you have and what you want!

it will be my pleasure :flower: , if you like mushrooms i have a really i mean really red shroom, a neon green shoom, and a blue shoom, zoos i have some dragon breath(orange, think black line, green skirts), pink zoos, AoG wannabes(bright pink, not orange), yello polyps, maybe something else, if you want i do have some brown digi frags i could spare

tell me what you like, maybe you might have something i like :blush:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it will be my pleasure :flower: , if you like mushrooms i have a really i mean really red shroom, a neon green shoom, and a blue shoom, zoos i have some dragon breath(orange, think black line, green skirts), pink zoos, AoG wannabes(bright pink, not orange), yello polyps, maybe something else, if you want i do have some brown digi frags i could spare

tell me what you like, maybe you might have something i like :blush:

I'm not really into mushrooms... except for ricordeas ( my favorite), zoas are always awesome! take a look at my 14 gallon pictures and see if you like anything in there. If you don't mind waiting then we can work out a trade when some of my new frags grow out a little.

I'm not really into mushrooms... except for ricordeas ( my favorite), zoas are always awesome! take a look at my 14 gallon pictures and see if you like anything in there. If you don't mind waiting then we can work out a trade when some of my new frags grow out a little.

i can afford ricordia.. lol! i love zoas/zoos too! i also like LPS but some can get a bit pricey =/. i do have some digi frags if you want some(like the eaisest sps to keep ever!) dont mind waiting, hopefully we can work something out!

I met this guy that has AWESOME zoas, palythoas, and blastos. His tank has more to pick from than any LFS lol everything he sold me was a steal. I bought all of these for $125! I'm going to add fish before I start adding my frags into my tank, as it has finished cycling and I want the tank to become more stabalized... enjoy these pictures for now! omgomgomg

not sure what this palythoa is going to look like... it's just a baby.

asdf084.jpg

two more polyps of Armor of Gods (my other single polyp just grew another head!)

asdf077.jpg

unknown palythoa

asdf076.jpg

pink zoas

asdf075.jpg

eagle eyes

asdf072.jpg

red people eaters

asdf070.jpg

devil's armor

asdf068.jpg

alien eye blasto colony

asdf079.jpg

i can afford ricordia.. lol! i love zoas/zoos too! i also like LPS but some can get a bit pricey =/. i do have some digi frags if you want some(like the eaisest sps to keep ever!) dont mind waiting, hopefully we can work something out!

alright, so we'll wait for my zoas and palys to grow out more, then we can set up a trade! : )

Nice frags :happy:

thanks nanoty!

coral_addict

I can tell already that your BC8 is going to be Sweet! Your BC14 is by far my favorite of the bunch. I can't even copy your style even if I wanted to. Been changing my layout maybe 40 times already and it still look average. That's what happen when you buy 4 Big rocks instead of a bunch of small ones in a little tank like this.

P.S When I want to convince someone to go Nano, I forward them the link to your BC14!! Talk about a compliment. Just ordered a Sunpod 70W for the BC14 as well. I have a BC14 and a BC29 now. Maybe your BC8 is going to inspire me to buy that missing BC tank.

I can tell already that your BC8 is going to be Sweet! Your BC14 is by far my favorite of the bunch. I can't even copy your style even if I wanted to. Been changing my layout maybe 40 times already and it still look average. That's what happen when you buy 4 Big rocks instead of a bunch of small ones in a little tank like this.

P.S When I want to convince someone to go Nano, I forward them the link to your BC14!! Talk about a compliment. Just ordered a Sunpod 70W for the BC14 as well. I have a BC14 and a BC29 now. Maybe your BC8 is going to inspire me to buy that missing BC tank.

wow! thank you so much! that is one big compliment : )

to tell you the truth my 14 gal only has 4 rocks in it, but it took me forever to find a rock layout I liked... I take that back I did glue a few rocks together to make the arch. I will post how my tank used to look some time ( it might scare you away! lol) this tank only has 4 rocks in it. I think it's more difficult to work with smaller rocks.

Hello I just joined the fourms but I was wowed by one of my local fish shops. its in Sacramento called Fish planet aquarium. they are new but they have alot of stuff.

I just saw your pics and thought I gota do this. so much more fun than gold fish.. haha

Very nice pics!!

I have a question , how much does it cost to get started? I see the biocubes are pretty expensive.. 8 was about 140-150? and the 14 was only around 20$ more..

how much for fish coral etc supplies? thanks

again VERY NICE setup and PICS!!

mike

My 8 gallon was $160. My 14 gallon was $200.

The whole basic setup, with live rock and sand was about $230

I'm planning on upgrading my lighting to metal halides... that will be $220

local fish stores have their own prices for fish and corals, but i find that most softies sell for about $30-$50.

thanks... good luck!

1.they wouldn't do good under stock lighting. They need intense light.

2. it's my little secret :P

Oh wow, that blue stripped clam is nice!! I should get more clams for my tank, lol!

thanks phixion! I also want to get some more! hehe

Now it's just ridiculous- how am I ever supposed to beat you? WoW... your tanks are just beyond me... how do you get all this money???

Jk DeMartini! Beautiful nano as usual... if I may, how much were thos little gems?

Now it's just ridiculous- how am I ever supposed to beat you? WoW... your tanks are just beyond me... how do you get all this money???

Jk DeMartini! Beautiful nano as usual... if I may, how much were thos little gems?

I got them both for $50.

I live at home and my parents pay for my school. I pay for my car and the rest of my money goes to my tank! lol not really.

1.they wouldn't do good under stock lighting. They need intense light.

2. it's my little secret :P

1. Sorry, didn't see where you said you were upgrading to MH.

2. That sounds naughty :eek:

1. Sorry, didn't see where you said you were upgrading to MH.

2. That sounds naughty :eek:

lol nooo, see the post above yours.

You are a lucky one! :happy:

nanoty: yea, I was thinking the same thing... :naughtydance: I couldn't imagine anyone doing that sort of thing for clams! :lol::haha:

JK DeMartini!

I live at home and my parents pay for my school. I pay for my car and the rest of my money goes to my tank!

you obviously aren't buying enough beer :P

Archived