inTank Media Baskets

My new CADLIGHTS 5g nano w/ 24w T5 lighting

Kombucha

I got that torch from a local reefer. He only wanted $10 for it :lol: Yeah "magic" is a permanent inhabitant. I doubt he'll really jump out, atleast I hope he wont. :happydance:

Well it is a very sad morning. I woke up to find "magic" laying on my carpet. He was my first fishy! :(:(:(:(:(

do you know if he has any more torch frags?

he had a few more, PM him on reef central or i can send you his email address.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well it is a very sad morning. I woke up to find "magic" laying on my carpet. He was my first fishy! :(:(:(:(:(

he had a few more, PM him on reef central or i can send you his email address.

looks like it is time to talk the guys in the model shop into making you a top out of acrylic

looks like it is time to talk the guys in the model shop into making you a top out of acrylic

or should I just buy the cadlights top?

Damn, that sucks, he looked awesome. I am wary of getting any fish for this very reason. Pico tank + open top = carpet surfing. I don't think the CADlights top fits with the light fixture. That's what I heard, so make sure you call to verify before ordering one.

It would be cool if we could somehow make a clear plastic screen to fit over the top.

Damn, that sucks, he looked awesome. I am wary of getting any fish for this very reason. Pico tank + open top = carpet surfing. I don't think the CADlights top fits with the light fixture. That's what I heard, so make sure you call to verify before ordering one.

It would be cool if we could somehow make a clear plastic screen to fit over the top.

yes, it fits with the lights look at the attached picture. I've talked to them on the phone about it. Do you see the 2 pieces of glass on each end towards the back of the canopy? That is where the lights attach to the lid.

post-26005-1174930334_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well I had to get rid of the sexy, cause he was eating at my brown zoos. I traded him to a local reefer (who I got my frogspawn from) for this Green Lobophylia Corymbosa. Not bad eh? :D

Green%20Lobophylia%20Corymbosa.jpg

Well I had to get rid of the sexy, cause he was eating at my brown zoos. I traded him to a local reefer (who I got my frogspawn from) for this Green Lobophylia Corymbosa. Not bad eh? :D

Green%20Lobophylia%20Corymbosa.jpg

nice i gotta get me some

nice clown looks like an onyx. i think im going to pick another one of those today to make a pair =]

btw where's the FTS at. it's been a while since you had one =]

nice clown looks like an onyx. i think im going to pick another one of those today to make a pair =]

btw where's the FTS at. it's been a while since you had one =]

I'll post one when I get home! ;)

looking really good. what type of filtration do you have in the overflow? i saw some pieces of LR rubble in the previous pic. anything else in there? i'm thinking of picking one of these tanks up for my office

looking really good. what type of filtration do you have in the overflow? i saw some pieces of LR rubble in the previous pic. anything else in there? i'm thinking of picking one of these tanks up for my office

All that's back there is some bio balls and a few pieces of LR. There was a filterpad back there that came with the tank but I took it out when it got too dirty and haven't put a new one back there yet. Doubt I will. I change a gallon of water every week, so that keeps the tank very clean.

Your tank looks great. I have the same tank whit the glass top and it dosen't fit with the lights. I sent Cadlights a E-mail but they didn't answer. If you get one and it fits let me know.

Archived