Pod Your Reef

My new CADLIGHTS 5g nano w/ 24w T5 lighting

Kombucha

what about a pair of sexy shrimp!

Yeah I've been eyeing those up so some time now. I'll most likely get a pair. :)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I've been eyeing those up so some time now. I'll most likely get a pair. :)

OK! Sounds good...good luck with your tank and post some pictures once you "finish" it....get those sexy shrimp they are so cool....

OK! Sounds good...good luck with your tank and post some pictures once you "finish" it....get those sexy shrimp they are so cool....

thanks, will do.

Would you mind taking a picture of the tank in the room itself so we can get an idea of how big this tank looks in relation to the size of the room? I was thinking about ordering one while it is on sale but I wanted to see if this might look too small when placed in a larger-sized room.

Thanks!

-Carl

nice can we see a video of the whole tank? :D

no!

Would you mind taking a picture of the tank in the room itself so we can get an idea of how big this tank looks in relation to the size of the room? I was thinking about ordering one while it is on sale but I wanted to see if this might look too small when placed in a larger-sized room.

Thanks!

-Carl

here you go Carl.

post-26005-1173872835_thumb.jpg

watch out for these guys

stop hijacking my thread tom. :angry:

I know where you work :lol:

:D Thats not tang :lol:

nice tank,do the T5's give off alot of heat?

thanks. They don't seem to be too hot that I would question it, but I really have nothing to compare it too.

Archived