Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My new CADLIGHTS 5g nano w/ 24w T5 lighting

Kombucha

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks! I got 2 frogspawn heads with your name on it! ;)

thanks man :D

ill have to stop by and see how that monti looks

I got a few new frags from nano-paul today so I need to post some new pics :lol:

Bam Bams and GSP

bambams.jpg

Browns

browns.jpg

Sunburst

sunburst.jpg

Dragon Eyes and Sunburst

dragoneyes_sunburst.jpg

Full tank shot

fulltank032207.jpg

I ran home during lunch just to get all of these in my tank, so that's why they are randomly placed all over :lol:

cliffnotes: buy frags from nano_paul! :lol:

I got a few new frags from nano-paul today so I need to post some new pics :lol:

Bam Bams and GSP

bambams.jpg

Browns

browns.jpg

Sunburst

sunburst.jpg

Dragon Eyes and Sunburst

dragoneyes_sunburst.jpg

Full tank shot

fulltank032207.jpg

I ran home during lunch just to get all of these in my tank, so that's why they are randomly placed all over :lol:

cliffnotes: buy frags from nano_paul! :lol:

:lol: I cant support you and everyone else! You buy it all, seriously! :lol:

Tank looks good!!

I like the new scape

Thanks Tom. I few more things need to be move around, but don't feel like doing it tonight! :lol:

Thanks Gerber. I think it's now time to sit back and watch it mature! oh and save up for a large tank :)

Just so you know, I will have some more stuff for sale tomorrow. :lol::P

Just so you know, I will have some more stuff for sale tomorrow. :lol::P

You bastard! :lol: seriously I can't! I have no room for any more :(

but send me the link just in case i change my mind! ;):lol:

I wasn't really happy with the way my LR was before so I did some aquasacping this morning to create more surface area for frags. Whatda think?

fulltank032407.jpg

wpw. that torch coral is crazy. very nice! is that clownfish a permanent inhabitant? I'd love to get one for mine but would worry about the fella jumping out!

wpw. that torch coral is crazy. very nice! is that clownfish a permanent inhabitant? I'd love to get one for mine but would worry about the fella jumping out!

I got that torch from a local reefer. He only wanted $10 for it :lol: Yeah "magic" is a permanent inhabitant. I doubt he'll really jump out, atleast I hope he wont. :happydance:

I got that torch from a local reefer. He only wanted $10 for it :lol: Yeah "magic" is a permanent inhabitant. I doubt he'll really jump out, atleast I hope he wont. :happydance:

do you know if he has any more torch frags?

This is completely unrelated, but two nights ago I was in a rehearsal room at Chapman University and I looked up at the ceiling..

and staring back at me were T5 lights! I was so excited! And they were really freakin bright. And all I could think about was buying a little 5.5 gallon tank just so I could play with some. =P

Archived