Pod Your Reef

Whens the new contest?

PseudanthiasVentralis

FW or whatever, I'm up for one as long as it's something that I have laying around.

I have a 3.5 gallon starfire that will be getting here in about 5 weeks if that helps. ;)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adin will own the FW contest. -_-

I have this 8g tank laying around......

we should have no equiptment visable contest~! That way it forces everyone to come up with new neat solutions.

maybe an automation contest?

cannister filter contest?

Just a quick teaser:

SCNRS is in the early stages of creating a contest. Details will be coming soon.

Thanks.

-Iz

fraggle rockette
Blah...FW. :angry: Fraggle we will start our own contest. ;)

i second that! we'll start a coup with alex (reef apprentice) and whoever else and beat the system! viva la revolucion! lynchmob.gif lol

Just a quick teaser:

SCNRS is in the early stages of creating a contest. Details will be coming soon.

Thanks.

-Iz

why do i never know anything?!?!?!? :angry:

sigh :happy:

Well I am holding off on getting something new set up on the contest info, I was a crybaby about the last one and I missed it :rolleyes:

If you guys can give just a peek on the time frame until the next starts I would be much obliged

Just a quick teaser:

Thanks.

-Iz

In response to your reply...

Weak. :slap:

Prof

Well I am holding off on getting something new set up on the contest info, I was a crybaby about the last one and I missed it :rolleyes:

If you guys can give just a peek on the time frame until the next starts I would be much obliged

I'm hoping we can have something set by this summer, but I'm not 100% sure. It will most likely be a 6 month contest, similar to the past ones.

Thanks for your interest. :)

-Iz

I'm hoping we can have something set by this summer, but I'm not 100% sure. It will most likely be a 6 month contest, similar to the past ones.

Thanks for your interest. :)

-Iz

Well that's cool, I will try to hold off setting up something, Couple definitive hints soon would be great so I can scratch up the $$ to start purchasing. Anything I can do to help I am also willing.

Well that's cool, I will try to hold off setting up something, Couple definitive hints soon would be great so I can scratch up the $$ to start purchasing. Anything I can do to help I am also willing.

I've been thinking about doing a 15L&S (Long & Short) contest. I could probably get a nice group buy going through Glass Cages.

Just a little teaser! :)

-Iz

I've been thinking about doing a 15L&S (Long & Short) contest. I could probably get a nice group buy going through Glass Cages.

-Iz

Well Just tell me that the main has to be 15 gal for the custom and I am to the drawing board..... :D

-Iz

Cool. Discuss it on your own website! :P

ANYWAYS...

FW contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to set one up anyway, so lets get it on.

I'm down for FW or coffee pot. I'm participating either way this time. I didn't have room for a 10 gallon last fall, it was just crappy timing. But I can make room for a coffee pot or a nano fw. I'm down.

I'm down for FW or coffee pot. I'm participating either way this time. I didn't have room for a 10 gallon last fall, it was just crappy timing. But I can make room for a coffee pot or a nano fw. I'm down.

Freshwater... Not so much. Coffee pot..... uhh... sorry I thought it was a joke..lol

I guess I am here for nano-reefs.... not nano-lakes.

JMO

E

Freshwater... Not so much. Coffee pot..... uhh... sorry I thought it was a joke..lol

I guess I am here for nano-reefs.... not nano-lakes.

Freshwater…Although we discuss other systems like large marine and freshwater setups, I agree, this is Nano-Reef.com.

Coffe pot…I’d actually prefer that it be more open, like any household item (not just limited to coffee pots). It might be interesting to see what people come up with.

However, there are a number of other potentially good contest ideas that have also been proposed (like specific biotypes or having budget limits). Any other suggestions?

Archived