Cultivated Reef

Whens the new contest?

PseudanthiasVentralis

I'd be down for a FW contest. Been wanting to set one up for a while now and need a good excuse.

But if it's got to be sw: nano-sw-paludarium.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
better yet, a salifert test tube ;)
goldfish bowl.

i've been thinking about it for a while. it makes perfect symmetry for the two hobbies (fw & sw).

i've been thinking about it for a while. it makes perfect symmetry for the two hobbies (fw & sw).

Who writes this stuff for you?????? :lol::P:D

How about a symbiont themed tank. Everything in the tank would have to symbiotic with something else in the tank. (zooxanthellae wouldn't count ;) )

How about a symbiont themed tank. Everything in the tank would have to symbiotic with something else in the tank. (zooxanthellae wouldn't count ;) )

It counts in my book!!!!

Seriously wtf is the next contest going to be and when will it start!?!?!?!?

Seriously wtf is the next contest going to be and when will it start!?!?!?!?

I think that the next contest will be who can be the most patient, and it starts in . . .

countdown2.gif

j/k :)

no!

Seriously can we get a contest in here. I'm about to setup a dedicated tank......... i'd like to make it part of the contest, since i won't be able to keep 3 tanks.

maeda.

all custom contest. custom meaning hand built, not glueing suff onto a prefabricated tank.

Must be braceless. rawrrr what do you say? For bragging rights

maeda.

all custom contest. custom meaning hand built, not glueing suff onto a prefabricated tank.

Must be braceless. rawrrr what do you say? For bragging rights

All DIY world domination... I mean fish tank?

IM DOWN! I havn't filled this tank yet!

Christopher Marks

There are no current plans for another contest. Instead we'll be featuring members' systems in "tank of the month" style interviews. There is no current ETA however, as some other projects are being worked on.

Obsessed Reefer

Dont forget CM, it doesn't have to be an official contest. I'm sure that there's some type of tank sitting around everyones house collecting dust. I mean there are some dedicated members on this site that would start one, and others (myself included) that wouldn't mind helping out to keep the contest running. And dont forget the people that would jump the gun to be in it. Just a thought.

ok Supernip its on.

We're starting out own contest!

and Chris... who gets to pick the TOTM? I'd love to see this!

alright, but i have a bunch of stuff to build. Let's make this the hardware phase. I need a bit of time as I want to custom fabricate a fixture as well.

Obsessed Reefer

I'm make logos and such.....

lol. I'm actually working on some type of NR contest logo. But I'm drawn between this, and getting extra credit for programming. But I have all summer for that so.... lol

:D

There are no current plans for another contest. Instead we'll be featuring members' systems in "tank of the month" style interviews. There is no current ETA however, as some other projects are being worked on.

don't get mad guys, at least the response was punctual with the discussion.... gotta give em that! :lol:

Archived