ReefCleaners.org

EZ II

ezcompany

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What camera are you using? I'm gonna hire you to make my tank look good, what's your rate?! ;):P:lol:

same camera as you bud~

T, the tort is blue where it gets light, but at the underside where it doesn't receive light its not as blue. i think my insignis looks like the surf and turf, though honestly i think mine looks better than gcarrols ;) (who charged me $100 for a similar looking coral for 1 inch at the market...omfg)

got any shots to show growth progression over the last few months?

hmmm. i do...but that takes a lot of time and EFFORT...lol

maybe on one of my "bored" days, work is killing me

yes sir it is, female lyretail anthia :) i would not recommend ANY other species for a nano

yeah, i was surprised to see that in there

beautiful fish though

Hi EZ - how is that Sunpod working for you? I am interested in the 250w 30" for my 29g... your tank is looking great so I figured I'd find out what you thought.

Hi EZ - how is that Sunpod working for you? I am interested in the 250w 30" for my 29g... your tank is looking great so I figured I'd find out what you thought.

the 250 is very very HOT...i can't even touch the aluminum housing. for 29 gallons, if you're not prepared to cool ur tank, good luck in summer @ OC ;)

Andy, i tried the purple queen anthia and it was a b*** to feed...it would only take cyclopeeze and you had to feed it very very often. it eventually died, though i would've been able to keep it alive were it not for my sps.

Anthias are a pain. They just need to eat too much, along with great water quality.

the 250 is very very HOT...i can't even touch the aluminum housing. for 29 gallons, if you're not prepared to cool ur tank, good luck in summer @ OC ;)

Andy, i tried the purple queen anthia and it was a b*** to feed...it would only take cyclopeeze and you had to feed it very very often. it eventually died, though i would've been able to keep it alive were it not for my sps.

Thanks for the quick reply... yeah, the heat seems like a major roadblock... it was already hot enough last summer. Maybe I'll pass and go with the 150... thanks!

yea i jus bought a 12k reeflux so...

how do u like that bulb could you post a picture of the color of it also what eles you run with it

yea i need to buy a good digital camera first... but i don't really like the color it gives but so far i get really good polyp extension... and im not running anything else but the 12k so far but i plan on screwin on some actinic pc's soon so ill let u know and i will post a pic once i can get my hands on a nice cam...

Thanks for the quick reply... yeah, the heat seems like a major roadblock... it was already hot enough last summer. Maybe I'll pass and go with the 150... thanks!

but remember that 250s are really what makes ur sps and clams pop!

flo, my anthia has been very kind to me, i only feed her once a day~

but remember that 250s are really what makes ur sps and clams pop!

flo, my anthia has been very kind to me, i only feed her once a day~

ive got a nano chiller on my aquapod its a 15th horsepower chiller... do u think it can handle the 250 watt???

ive got a nano chiller on my aquapod its a 15th horsepower chiller... do u think it can handle the 250 watt???

it depends on how hot your summer gets. if say your summer temps reach 85, then you can expect around 88-91, possibly higher, and i'm thinking the 1/15 can only push it down 3-4 degrees so probably not. don't quote me on that though!

it depends on how hot your summer gets. if say your summer temps reach 85, then you can expect around 88-91, possibly higher, and i'm thinking the 1/15 can only push it down 3-4 degrees so probably not. don't quote me on that though!

alright thanks... even though alls i have r sps and clams in my 24 i think imi going to stick to the 150... for now at least lol

Yeah, that type of anthias tends to be pretty easy to keep, compared to other species. Awesome tank, Jin. :)

Hey Jin, found some pink lemonade here if you're still looking for it. ;)

i already contacted him, he wants me to buy $300 worth of stuff for him to even "consider" touching his half inch piece. that being said, i don't think i want the pink lemonade anymore, just in my avatar~

flo, i'm gonna pay ur tank a visit right now!

That sucks! Ehh some people just want the money, I saw lots of "Tyree" stuff on that site. I see that and to me it's like Nike shoes, using a name to crank the price... I mean I wonder if any of it even came from his personal tank. They have a couple nice clams on there though. I'd get the deresa if I could spare some $$$ right now, but I'll perhaps try a 2nd clam in due time, once I go MH and stuff. ;)

The funny part is people ask where such and such coral came from....The answer is not tyree etc etc its THE OCEAN!

The funny part is people ask where such and such coral came from....The answer is not tyree etc etc its THE OCEAN!

That's right, he just aquacultures and propagates rare and unique specemines.

Archived