ReefCleaners.org

EZ II

ezcompany

That's right, he just aquacultures and propagates rare and unique specemines.

i heard his tank is a joke, no colonies, all fragged out

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have another shot of those purple and green blastos? What a beautiful colony.

Oh, and totally agree on the Tyree Le. Jeez, everybody drops his name and calls everything a "TYREE LE LIMITED EDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", just because it's the same or similar strain. Retardation. That, and it's not as though he's the father of coral propagation or rare corals, just got his name out there by whoring it out.

Do you have another shot of those purple and green blastos? What a beautiful colony.

Oh, and totally agree on the Tyree Le. Jeez, everybody drops his name and calls everything a "TYREE LE LIMITED EDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", just because it's the same or similar strain. Retardation. That, and it's not as though he's the father of coral propagation or rare corals, just got his name out there by whoring it out.

i had a really good picture but i can't seem to find it anywhere. i'll snap one up tonight just for you :wizard:

Wow, that's awesome. How long have you had it? How much has it grown?

Wow, that's awesome. How long have you had it? How much has it grown?

i've had it for around 6-7 months now.

i woke up this morning to see my green millie killing my purple monster.

i also found a frag sitting outside of my tank because i forgot to put it in last night after late night maintenance. this is what happens if you work 14 hours straight.

cooling devices ordered today from drsfostersmith. additional $200...sigh

What sort of device?? Chiller, fans?

What sort of device?? Chiller, fans?

Eheim pump for the chiller

Cooling fans

Black 3/4 inch 10 feet tubing

Pvc cement and primer

Black diamond carbon to remove iron from the GFO

i'm can't wait to install the cooling fans, i thinks its gonna be COOL

What chiller and which Eheim pump? I hope the MJ1200 I got is enough for my Arctica Nano... =/

im running the pump external, and the only reliable pump i know of is either the iwaki japanese pumps, or the eheims. not sure how the mj1200 will do for ur nano, i'm thinking its gonna be weak though. which nano u got?

btw, my chiller is 1/5 hp jbj arctica lol

I already have 2 baby polyps of the Tub's that I bought from Hugo. I love my tank. :wub:

Thanks! Bye!

i have 2 baby polyps of PPEs. I love my tank.

my bucket please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously i need it to mix my 2 part solution

I got the 1/20th JBJ Nano chiller. I shopped aroubnd on pumps, and ones that had 8-10 feet of head strength were WAY too powerful halfway through when it would be in the chiller. But They rate it at 110-160gph and I'm sure people out ther e are using 160gph pumps with it which would be like no flow at the end, lol! The MJ1200 almost 300gph (295 actually) so that's pretty sufficient. I considered the Quite One 3000 though along with the Eheim 1000 compact and the Mag-3. But a friend of mine has good success with the MJ1200 on his chiller.

ezompany, curious how much of a temp increase you experienced going from the 150w to 250w sunpod?

phixion, the MJ1200 should be fine for your 1/20. I use one on my 1/15 and it works like a charm.

Oh snap, Cesar, tomorrow?!--good luck. Try your local lfs--we loan out our buckets to good customers.

i'm going to finish my last bit of investment on this tank.

reefkeeper 2

+

either a calcium reactor or the litermeter. still researching

additional $700

Archived