ReefCleaners.org

Vic's 75 gallon Acrylic Reef - New pics: 4.1.08

Withers

It'll be the same dimensions, just oriented a different way.

After seeing someone who had purchased a rimless glasscages tank, I think I may take a risk with them :scarry: Their glass-work seems to be better than their acrylic work, and it costs literally half as much as everyone else has quoted me.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a tank from glass cages but it's acrylic and a standard 65 gallon boring size. It was for some fresh water fish and I didn't want to pay a lot for a big tank. Not the prettiest tank but it did the job. I have it torn down for now.

Like the new TV? Oh no i see a Yorkie... my brother's is still using the house as a bathroom. :o

I have a tank from glass cages but it's acrylic and a standard 65 gallon boring size. It was for some fresh water fish and I didn't want to pay a lot for a big tank. Not the prettiest tank but it did the job. I have it torn down for now.

Like the new TV? Oh no i see a Yorkie... my brother's is still using the house as a bathroom. :o

Yeah from what I've seen/read about their glass tanks is that the silicone work is somewhat sloppy, but the pic of a rimless tank I've seen didn't look horrible, and I'm sure nobody will notice once its filled up.

I love this TV, haha, and yeah, my wife wanted a Yorkie, but he's actually been housetrained, it just took a while. Now we've got another puppy though, so we're going through it all again :wacko:

Yeah from what I've seen/read about their glass tanks is that the silicone work is somewhat sloppy, but the pic of a rimless tank I've seen didn't look horrible, and I'm sure nobody will notice once its filled up.

I love this TV, haha, and yeah, my wife wanted a Yorkie, but he's actually been housetrained, it just took a while. Now we've got another puppy though, so we're going through it all again :wacko:

yorkies are boring... i have two of the little buggers... and i also have four german shepherds... guess which ones i spend more time on... :P that tv is sweet.

I've already got dibs on the tank so back off everyone else! :D It's going to a good home... oh and I have to yorkie sit for my brother while he's off doing Army stuff for the next two weeks. I'm keeping it locked in the basement. Thing is nuts.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived