Coral Vue Hydros

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

Whew. Everything's going as usual then :)

. Ha yup!! I'm batting 1000 between this and the skimmer :)
  • Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This brittle star thinks its a basket starfish :) He's taken up residence in a gorgonian and has been there for the past few days. It's quite large - from tip of leg to tip of leg, probably around 4". But the body itself is probably about half the size of a pencil eraser or smaller.

xVpzXNV.jpg

Other side:

hgp8ajJ.jpg

2QmnoK4.jpg

Fishy Foto Bomb

LQtD4ZM.jpg

well, I broke my self-imposed hiatus. I ordered a tank-raised deresa clam and some alveopora from AquaSD. Hopefully this clam fares better than the ORA one I had last year :scarry:

HarryPotter

well, I broke my self-imposed hiatus. I ordered a tank-raised deresa clam and some alveopora from AquaSD. Hopefully this clam fares better than the ORA one I had last year :scarry:

Ha! I knew you wouldn't last till June! Or is it fine since it'll be arriving in June? :P

Lots of light for that clam!

Technically it's June because there are no business days remaining in May, making it a June order. I totally get it :)

HarryPotter

Technically it's June because there are no business days remaining in May, making it a June order. I totally get it :)

And they can't ship Monday because of Memorial day so the soonest it could arrive would be June 1st!

Ha! I knew you wouldn't last till June! Or is it fine since it'll be arriving in June? :P

Lots of light for that clam!

I'm hoping with the hybrid it will be happy on the sand bed. If not, I will figure out some sort of structure for it in the Tonga

HarryPotter

I'm hoping with the hybrid it will be happy on the sand bed. If not, I will figure out some sort of structure for it in the Tonga

Thats right, I always forget you have the badass T5+ LEDs! Got a picture of the clam?

Thats right, I always forget you have the badass T5+ LEDs! Got a picture of the clam?

No, I told will @ aquaSD to pick one out for me. He's got the striped deresas with the blue rims. I think those are so cool! If I can keep it alive maybe I'll consider a maxima in the future :)

I like the way your mind works :) this is way better than admitting I have no self control!

No, I told will @ aquaSD to pick one out for me. He's got the striped deresas with the blue rims. I think those are so cool! If I can keep it alive maybe I'll consider a maxima in the future :)

I like the way your mind works :) this is way better than admitting I have no self control!

No just face it you have no control at all.......... :P

No just face it you have no control at all.......... :P

Ha!! You're right! Although I just emailed will back about the clam - I'm too nervous to try one still! I ordered a green BTA for the clowns instead :blush:

Ha!! You're right! Although I just emailed will back about the clam - I'm too nervous to try one still! I ordered a green BTA for the clowns instead :blush:

I really think you would be fine with a clam, stella. I suspect your prior clam experience is not a reflection of your care.

I really think you would be fine with a clam, stella. I suspect your prior clam experience is not a reflection of your care.

I really love them! We'll see. Thanks dawn!

I really love them! We'll see. Thanks dawn!

I agree. Clams are super easy in my experience. As long as you get a healthy one initially :).

I agree. Clams are super easy in my experience. As long as you get a healthy one initially :).

Holly at cultivated reef has an awesome blue maxima! You're making me feel better :)

this is a awesome tank !!! :haha:

Its nice but not sure I would go that far :rolleyes: there is a certain coral that is lacking.......... :P

this is a awesome tank !!! :haha:

:blush: thank you!! That means a lot!

Its nice but not sure I would go that far :rolleyes: there is a certain coral that is lacking.......... :P

Get your carpet yet?!?

:lol: oh and I have five sps in my tank and I haven't killed them yet :o

5 where did you learn to count :P I saw one monti...........

Archived