Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

MACNA 2016 San Diego

Sancho

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would recommend Monday unless you have to catch a later flight and are freaking out with corals. Otherwise relax Sunday and party with us in the bar or around town.

We always leave Monday at the earliest.

Hotel booked, if you want to stalk us or need an autograph here is our stay

HOTEL2.jpg

I will need room number in order to send up the cross dressing strippers.

That is freaking awesome. I will have to order myself some towel animals also. I'm not sure if anyone is interested in splitting a room, but I'm open to the idea.

LOL there going to be like WTF is with all the towel animal requests? These fish dorks are a strange bunch.

Damn, we could have had a three some wild time, and the wife is from IL so you FIBs could have cackled about flat land and corn and how Cutler is awesome and tolls and stuffs

cant see ur credit card number / expiration date clearly...how else are we suppose to pay for our tabs?

Find EcoTech or IM.

LOL there going to be like WTF is with all the towel animal requests? These fish dorks are a strange bunch.

Damn, we could have had a three some wild time, and the wife is from IL so you FIBs could have cackled about flat land and corn and how Cutler is awesome and tolls and stuffs

What is a FIB? I'm actually from Nebraska, but I can totally chat about flat land and corn! :D I'm so excited to go next year!

FIB

####!ng Illinois Bastard

Ray here filled me in on what a FISH is when I called him a FIB years back

####!ng Illinois Shit Head

FIB

####!ng Illinois Bastard

Ray here filled me in on what a FISH is when I called him a FIB years back

####!ng Illinois Shit Head

Lol, well I'm glad to say I am not either of those! I may be stationed here temporarily, but my heart is elsewhere! :D

At least I'm not an Idiot out walking around

IOWA

That is freaking awesome. I will have to order myself some towel animals also. I'm not sure if anyone is interested in splitting a room, but I'm open to the idea.

I'm interested. Standard rules apply - if you have company hang a thong on the door knob.

:)

I'm interested. Standard rules apply - if you have company hang a thong on the door knob.

:)

Haha, oh dorm living! We used a rubberband. I'd have to invest in some heels so we could have the best dressed room in the hotel!

I thought they were free at the show and they just ran out? Did they always charge $25?

No idea, we rarely get them free as exhibitors. They may be included in a certain attendee package, in that case they will send them out free if they ran out. They do give them on site if you sign up for the next MACNA. I just picked up a few it does include shipping.

6 down

20150914_105030.jpg

Archived