ReefCleaners.org

Lawn's Lounge Fantasy Football League Thread

ReefWeeds

Hey, Braaaaaaaap, I am going to kick your butt!

HA! There ya go! I was going to say just tell BrAAAp to suck it, but you saw how well me saying I suck at hashtags worked out for me. changed to kick his butt.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can touch the hiney all you want Stella. :naughtydance:

resized_fgg-meme-generator-sooo-hot-want

I'll start talking smack once I know how either bad or good my team looks. With this many people it is going to be a lot of 2nd and 3rd string players and 1 or 2 stars per team.

I'll start talking smack once I know how either bad or good my team looks. With this many people it is going to be a lot of 2nd and 3rd string players and 1 or 2 stars per team.

Hahaha haha

Oh BrAAAp, I'm sorry I misled you. I don't want to touch your hiney -I want to kick it. Preferably with boots on! ;)

I'm going to bail on you guys LOL. I'm just more cheerleader material than football player/manager. I hope it's possible to get out? I told my husband I accidentally signed up for Fantasty Football and he laughed at me :lol:. He knows me :).

But guys....a great team name is up for grabs ;).

Ok...I just noticed I misspelled Fantasy up there....but it's hilarious so I'm leaving it :D.

Ok, so, i'm doing some calling out here:

Merthy - you have to register your team online still! Gotta actually sign up if you want to play :)

Glenn - you're slacking. Just freaking register already

Steens - Apparently you're all talk. Still haven't *actually* accepted the invite

Larry (And I can't remember which screen name you are now) - same to you! Accept the invite and sign up

Need one more team to make it an even number. Who else?

Archived