Pod Your Reef

Hey's 50 rimless (fts update 9/10)

hey

Well done on TOTM. Your write up, especially about aquascaping was the most interesting TOTM write up I've seen in a long time

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats well deserved on the totm!

Thank you!

Congrats! Any more signs or sitings of a mantis?

Thanks man, not yet just lots of clicks here and there. Definitely nocturnal too never hear it during the day.

Congrats, Hey!! And YIKES to the mantis.

Thanks! ha, yeh a pita I will get passed eventually lol.

Congrats on TOTM, well deserved!

Thanks man, learning a lot from your big tank, but lets be real I try to emulate your 29's tank maintenance lol.

Congrats! Well done :).

thanks man, definitely stoked about it

Well done on TOTM. Your write up, especially about aquascaping was the most interesting TOTM write up I've seen in a long time

+1

And congrats. Obviously totm material!

Thanks, it is definitely the most important aspect of the hobby to me and I love to share my thoughts on it in the hopes more people give it a shot.

Congratulations man! Well deserved.

thanks man, I imagine I will be saying the same thing to you very soon I love the sense of depth your tank portrays it looks so big in the fts's

Congrats!!

thank you!

Great job Hey! Congrats on TOTM.

thanks man!

Congrats!!

thank you!

+1

And congrats. Obviously totm material!

thanks! I am definitely flattered.

Actually Hey, your tank is one of my favorites. When I get the chance to upgrade my biocube, I hope to emulate what you've got going on here!

Hey Hey, :P

Your tank was the inspiration for so many things in mine. You were of so much help during those initial confusing I-want-it-all phases when thinking of a new tank. Your tank is very peaceful to me, very zen. I am so glad you got TOTM, it is not only well deserved but was over due. Congratulations!

Kat

Very nice! :)..congratulations

Thanks!

Well deserved. Beautiful tank.

Thank you much!

Actually Hey, your tank is one of my favorites. When I get the chance to upgrade my biocube, I hope to emulate what you've got going on here!

I'm flattered heh, well if you have any questions on something don't be shy!

Hey Hey, :P

Your tank was the inspiration for so many things in mine. You were of so much help during those initial confusing I-want-it-all phases when thinking of a new tank. Your tank is very peaceful to me, very zen. I am so glad you got TOTM, it is not only well deserved but was over due. Congratulations!

Kat

Ah, i wouldn't say it was overdue, lol i coulda gone another year or so of growth but we keep reefs and we all know they could always be better somehow heh. Glad you found any of my advice helpful you rly didn't need it your tanks gorgeous alrdy.

congrats man

thanks man, waiting for one of your creations to end up totm though, i get so much from checkin out your builds (mangroves my fav thus far though)

Heck yeah on TOTM, very well-earned!

thanks man, i was stoked to see your tank taking a similar stocking direction (I am a sucker for movement)

Congrats!

thanks!

Congratulations! Very well deserved!

thank you much!

Congrats !!!! Well deserved tank to be featured this month!

thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived