Cultivated Reef

GtTap 75 (Keeping It Reef)

GtTap

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good! I like the scape. Much cleaner. Were you having all problems? How much water are you changing and how often? You don't have that much sps/lps where the tank would be overloaded from the looks of it. Water changes weekly should do the trick.

Looks good! I like the scape. Much cleaner. Were you having all problems? How much water are you changing and how often? You don't have that much sps/lps where the tank would be overloaded from the looks of it. Water changes weekly should do the trick.

Well my tank was using up alk so i started using kalk. I dont have much time to do water changes every week, plus i like not changing water alot to keep things stable.

Picked up some tumbled marble tiles today going to make little pyramid stacks for my zoas. Thoughts on that?

Depends on how it looks. :D I suppose it is reef safe as long as they haven't been coated with anything that will degrade in the water.

Depends on how it looks. :D I suppose it is reef safe as long as they haven't been coated with anything that will degrade in the water.

i saw people using them online so figured ill try them looks good so far i'll have to see if there is any ill effects.

Taking the leap and started dosing kalk. Wish me luck please.

how's the params? i got scared on kalk because i evaporate a lot in week. I have to fill my 2.5 gallon jug twice a week and im using a pump that fills faster than my float switch can read.

how's the params? i got scared on kalk because i evaporate a lot in week. I have to fill my 2.5 gallon jug twice a week and im using a pump that fills faster than my float switch can read.

Its going great for me so far parameters are staying in a good range and ive never seen my corals do so good im happy. I use a tom aqualifter so it works great fills slow enough to not throw off my ph. I wouldnt use it if your pump put too much water in that could be baddddd.

Wow, I didn't think I could like another scape better than your last one but the new scape is great. Very nice.

Thanks man im really happy with this scape this is my look from now on.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry yall i changed the scape the zip tie just wasnt holding the top rock down well so i had to change things up hope this new one does better for me.

• 3 weeks later...
Very nice. Clean, bright, lots of color, and everything looks happy.

this is with cheap bulbs too, haven't gotten ATI bulbs yet still trying to figure out what combo I want.

I am hoping to use better bulbs as well in my T5s. I have always used cheap bulbs because I could buy them 'now' at my lfs. It'lol be interesting to see how much difference it makes.

I am hoping to use better bulbs as well in my T5s. I have always used cheap bulbs because I could buy them 'now' at my lfs. It'lol be interesting to see how much difference it makes.

They make the tank look much better.

Archived