Cultivated Reef

PPE ? Could be....

The Propagator

BrassMonkey030

looks good, i like those green things in the back. :)

edit---

i officially want some now. some 1 put me on there frag list. those green things look great. put my initials on your next fragging:)

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
looks good, i like those green things in the back. :)

edit---

i officially want some now. some 1 put me on there frag list. those green things look great. put my initials on your next fragging:)

lol brassmonkey your moustache man puts me in a trance every freekin time i look at it

Jon - Those ppe-types rock. (The ones with the rings, the original point of the thread, lol.) The large lime-green palythoas behind them are very cool, as well. Is the color rendition of the photo really accurate?--because they're pretty amazing. I'd love frags of both morphs.

Jon in SW Ohio

The PPRPE types are from Prop, so they should look similar ;)

The pictures are a little dark, and were under my old MH bulb that was supposed to be 14K, but was closer to 10K(stock SunPod bulb) and I don't run actinics. I can honestly say both are a good bit brighter in person under the new Ushio 14K bulb. The green palys are Nuclear Greens from the original namer and look like they would glow in the dark in person.

the frag master
well fragmaster man when you actually feel like posting like you say let us know

im posting right now. i got 2 sorta bad pics, but my camera sucks and so do my photo skills. im learning as i go i guess. this is as close of a polyp to his that i know of. I got these off of singer island near the jetty in about 100 feet of water. there are some small patches here and there. Pleanty of octopusses too. Flying gunnards, and stripped drums also inhabit this area.

post-12086-1165069546_thumb.jpg

post-12086-1165069563_thumb.jpg

The Propagator

He is one sorry SOB aint he.

Posted 2 blurry 2 tell what the hell it is pics of the same frag of what ever the hell it is.

You my friend are a myth. Actualy you are a myth busted.

You are proof a person can function with no brain activity what so ever.

i feel for your camera pain, this is the best shots mine can take:

post-22663-1165088042_thumb.jpg

but mine is the worst camera ever, the fabulous aiptek dv 3000, im pretty sure that your camera can do better than that, and you might as well have not posted anything at all with those pics

i feel for your camera pain, this is the best shots mine can take:

post-22663-1165088042_thumb.jpg

but mine is the worst camera ever, the fabulous aiptek dv 3000, im pretty sure that your camera can do better than that, and you might as well have not posted anything at all with those pics

I think you missed the point, everyone was taking blurry photos on purpose to make fun of fragmaster because he took pictures of something but can't prove anything with those photos

I think you missed the point, everyone was taking blurry photos on purpose to make fun of fragmaster because he took pictures of something but can't prove anything with those photos

that wasnt too hard to grasp

i started my own conversation about bad cameras, and pointed out that his pics are no good like you said

...boat

This thread is so entertaining.. There was this kid that lived in my dorm last year that everyone believed to be a chronic liar. He would say things like he took 60 shots of everclear at a party, one night he was passed out and he stopped breathing so he hit his chest against his loft to begin breathing again(so he claims). One of my favorites was when he went home for spring break and he was drunk and drove to chicago(2-3 hr drive one way) and then got in an accident with his neighbor when he got back all of which he apparently got in no trouble for. Once again no one confirms these stories and they are all believed to be lies. It was like he was always trying to one up everybody.

PS: Most people who go directly from HS to college are 18 their freshman year, theres nothing about getting ahead involved here.

Archived