inTank Media Baskets

PPE ? Could be....

The Propagator

Wow...That was pretty underwhelming in it's conclusion. ;)

I think I figured out the moral of the story. It's just gotta be one of these two.

ive got one..... m0r0n$ should not post on threads for the original publishers sake

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok last post on this thread. Propagator its a shame that fragmaster had to do this to your thread. I for 1 am sorry i even responded to his bs. now back to the original topic.

The Propagator
It is possible that he did get stung by man o' wars. I live in South Florida, and almost anyone who surfs down here has gotten stung by a man o' war. I don't surf anymore, but I have been stung before. They aren't the huge man o' wars that I see fishing offshore in the Gulfstream, but certain times of the year they cover the beach. That being said, I don't believe he did get stung, it's hard for me to believe anything he says

hey prop, how are those micro's and armageddons I traded with you doing. My PPRPE are doing great.

The "arm's" have doubled in numbers and are eating like little pigs ! LOL!!

The Micro is doing great too.

To any one readingf this I woul dhighly recomend trading with Canesfan44 if you get the chance!

Great guy with great stuff !!

Fragmaster: I wouldnt sell you or trade you a fart in a bag homey.

I have a fealing you already have some of those lying around too anyways.

No it isnt worse than FUGU and his skyline story but its damn close.

Look what this fook ball did to my thread mane!!!!

bucknellreefer:

Those are sweet mane !!!

I would grow a freaking bolder full of those if I were you.

I know this question is a little off topic but it does regard growing zoos/palys. Prop, or anyone, have you ever tryed severing the tissue that connects the polyps in a frag of zoos/palys. I was just thinking that maybe this would trigger them to bud off. The polyps on the outside of a colony that usually do the growing should only be attatched to their mother polyp. The polyps in the center of a colony should have 2 connections: The mother polyp and the child polyp. So maybe we could cut some of these connections to trigger polyp growth? Cutting them could signal that the neighboring polyp has been removed leading to an emergcy colony expansion response from the others. Another way to find evidence of this is if single polyp frags bud off at a faster rate(buds/polyp/month) than larger frags.

The Propagator

It will only divide the polyp from the colony.

It will still reproduce at the normal rate 9 ou tof 10 times.

ALthough they are conected by the same mat they are still basicly individuals. There realy is no "mother" polyp.

Also the only anilmals that can realy be will be tricked into reproducing by stress are mushrooms and anemones.

No offense Prop but, I looked forward to reading the new claims being made by the frag master everyday. Now that he's gone away and returned this thread back to you, I'm a little bored....LOL :D

the frag master
No offense Prop but, I looked forward to reading the new claims being made by the frag master everyday. Now that he's gone away and returned this thread back to you, I'm a little bored....LOL :D

actually i was never gone, i was busy at work. i have a life and it invlves making money to make MY truck better (i just bought my it 3 days ago), adding fish to my reef, and of course buying Christmas presents for my family and friends. but im not here to say anything jsut thought id wish everyone on this thread especcially prop, cause he deserves it, HAPPY HOLLIDAYS ( and for thsoe of you, like myself, who celebrate Christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!)

actually i was never gone, i was busy at work. i have a life and it invlves making money to make MY truck better (i just bought my it 3 days ago), adding fish to my reef, and of course buying Christmas presents for my family and friends. but im not here to say anything jsut thought id wish everyone on this thread especcially prop, cause he deserves it, HAPPY HOLLIDAYS ( and for thsoe of you, like myself, who celebrate Christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!)

WOW truck! What kind? I have truck too!!!!

the frag master
WOW truck! What kind? I have truck too!!!!

Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab 1996 500 bux at the impound lot. works perfectly.

trucks are supercool!

do you have any of those pics? guessing no?? anything of the like, maybe that whole ebay thing.

i must say im glad to see a new spark in the thread hahahahaha, im ready for more

and I must say that $500 for a 1996 dodge is absurd unless it had bullet holes and/or blood stains or was formerly a drug dealers car, so grab a pic of the truck too while your at the coral and ebay account that ebay hasnt registered as existing??

the frag master
trucks are supercool!

do you have any of those pics? guessing no?? anything of the like, maybe that whole ebay thing.

i must say im glad to see a new spark in the thread hahahahaha, im ready for more

and I must say that $500 for a 1996 dodge is absurd unless it had bullet holes and/or blood stains or was formerly a drug dealers car, so grab a pic of the truck too while your at the coral and ebay account that ebay hasnt registered as existing??

marlinsfan2006 is my ebay name, i told you that however long ago. it was a drug dealers car but i am having it painted and the interior redone as i can afford it. it still need some work though, has a bad bumper and a few small cracks in the taillight area.

marlinsfan2006 is my ebay name, i told you that however long ago. it was a drug dealers car but i am having it painted and the interior redone as i can afford it. it still need some work though, has a bad bumper and a few small cracks in the taillight area.

That name appears as ''not in existence'' since I checked when you told me long ago, and again just now. Get some pictures of something.

edit: hahaha there is however a marlinsfan2005, but he has negative 3 as feedback, is that yours?

Alright! The fun has begun again...lol!

hahah

I like how he chose to show us something about aquariums where his username was ''supposed'' to be on ebay

dude.....just...get...a camera

Archived