inTank Media Baskets

PPE ? Could be....

The Propagator

The Propagator

Here we go again.

My supplier who lives in FLA is a liscensed comecial collector

He collected these legaly.

There are are roughly 75-80 liscensed comercial coral collectors in the entire state of Florida. He is one of them.

Coral is not illegal to collect in FLA waters. The rock they are on is illegal to collect. Thats why Coral from Florida waters will come to you on small chips, shells, or substrate.

Only stoney ( IE SPS & LPS )coral and certain seafans are ilegal to collect.

Guys please stick to what you know to be facts and leave the guessing

to the weather man.

When you assume you usualy become the 1st 3 letters in the word. ;)

See what ya did to me Adin !! LOL!!

The trolls will come out in droves now.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is NOT illegal to collect zoanthids from the Fla coast in certain areas. All you need is fishing license and you can collect a certain amount. It must be chisled off the LR though. LR is a no no.

Yes I am the same revhtree from clubzoa! :)

Here we go again.

My supplier who lives in FLA is a liscensed comecial collector

He collected these legaly.

There are are roughly 75-80 liscensed comercial coral collectors in the entire state of Florida. He is one of them.

Coral is not illegal to collect in FLA waters. The rock they are on is illegal to collect. Thats why Coral from Florida waters will come to you on small chips, shells, or substrate.

Only stoney ( IE SPS & LPS )coral and certain seafans are ilegal to collect.

Guys please stick to what you know to be facts and leave the guessing

to the weather man.

When you assume you usualy become the 1st 3 letters in the word. ;)

Hey Prop, not trying to be annoying, but just wondered if you saw my request to be added to whatever spot is next on the list.

Here we go again.

Hey wait a frickin' minute!! I just saw three hundred rocks of these--each one covered with 450,000 polyps---for 4/10 of a cent each. You rip off artist!!! :lol:

Here we go again.

lol sorry. :lol:

i'm going to add a little note to your original post... i hope you don't mind! (too bad if you do. HO HO HO)

The Propagator

Eh.... I dont care man.

For better or worse its all good. You know what your doing. ;)

I somtimes suffer from head up arse disease.

This would explane why I went off on Poor Marvin.

I guess the stress of other things goiung on right now magnified a perfectly inocent scenarion into somthing else.

I apologize Marvin. Your a good guy.

The Propagator

I guess the stress of other things going on right now magnified a perfectly inocent scenarion into somthing else.

I guess the stress of other things going on right now magnified a perfectly inocent scenarion into somthing else.

Thanks bro... you're a great guy as well.. you've always been pleasant to chat with and I appreciate some of your advice... I understand there's misunderstandings at times but I'm glad we were able to work it out.. I'd hate to lose a reef buddy over a little hick up.. :)

Happy Reefin' guys..

Marvin

Thanks bro... you're a great guy as well.. you've always been pleasant to chat with and I appreciate some of your advice... I understand there's misunderstandings at times but I'm glad we were able to work it out.. I'd hate to lose a reef buddy over a little hick up.. :)

Happy Reefin' guys..

Marvin

I LUB you both!! In a reefing kinda way of course.... :P

Obsessed Reefer
I know I'm feelin' all warm and fuzzy! :P

Hey duane, put me on that thar list!! And I don't mean the s**t list either ;)

O no, he means the poop list.... lol

Jon in SW Ohio

Prop, now I feel bad because I was gonna PM you a long time ago about you needing to put them on Zoaid.com and forgot to. It's like the Whodah's Red Wines and Ruby Reds thing. They go down in history as both I guess.

wow just got done reading all that and prop......i think f@g master....i mean frag master is someone pulling your chain. No kid can be that bad a lying. Cmon when you were little were you honestly that bad? No. Not even a blind, deef, mute kid is that bad lying.

Yes, we most denote the difference between "Fragmaster" and "the frag master". The most obvious delineation would be the capitalization of "Fragmaster" making it a title, while "the frag master" is just common.

The Propagator

Making up the new list's now.

BTW guys one two polyp frag is now a ONE polyp frag.

One of the polyps melted. ( Thats why I wantted to wait a week after I fraged ;) Wouldnt you have been miffed if that hapened after wards? )

Making up the new list's now.

BTW guys one two polyp frag is now a ONE polyp frag.

One of the polyps melted. ( Thats why I wantted to wait a week after I fraged ;) Wouldnt you have been miffed if that hapened after wards? )

Can you put me on the new list?

Archived