Top Shelf Aquatics

PPE ? Could be....

The Propagator

PPS - I don't appreciate the "DERR"s, but I respect them because they pwn "duh". It's true! lmao!

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Err wow yeah -- well as TP has said we did agree on the whole $20 thing - but I'm just a n00b and have no clue the actual value or worth of such propagated wild caught corals. I do however know that I'd be willing to pay $20-40 for one or two polyps just to have something like these.

As for college computer labs - I found they were good for watching the sun come up as I played MUD's in them. But that was about 10 years ago too.

The Propagator

DOnt sweat it Travis.... Like I said Trades welcome too homey ;)

What'cha' got?

I wont expect anything "extravigant" or "rare" either. Just somthing small and colorfull.

YOu know what Argent. I hadnt taken it to consideration your noob'ness.

LOL!!

So it is now $15.00 per polyp because I feal like I took advantage of your "noobyness".

LOL!

hahahahahahah noobyness! I appreciate your thinking I was a seasoned vet though!

at $15/polyp I WILL take 2! :D

soon I hope to graduate from noobyness!

The Propagator

Yeah man those look sweet. start me a frag growing of those and I'll start one for you of the PPRPE what'y who'y deals heres.

:)

The Propagator

After the current requests have been met ( already posted on page 2) I will start a new list.

Proraptor, it will be a month or more.

Hey propagator....So I have about 4-5 2-4 polyps frags of real PPE...One frag closed for 2 weeks and it finally opened back up and it has that same whiteish ring like the ones you have.....WEIRD!

The Propagator

Cool, although I think yours is do to lack of light. ( bleaching occures on the oposite end too. To little light will also bleach a polyp)

I'm not seeing them in your gallery, Pro, but you do owe me a bday gift. ;)

The Propagator - that might have been it cause now they are turning back to their nice PPE self

Caesar777 - Ill give you a nice B-day present :)

The Propagator

I have a very nice LE Fart in -A- bag I can part with.

Hardly sniffed !!!

Nice white casttle onion-butt aroma too!!!

You cant find these just any where fella's !

THey were brewed for two days with beer, and white casstles old school style by clenching.

:lol:

Archived