Pod Your Reef

This should offend everyone. An email from DT's Phytoplantkon co.

Acoustic

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we all at least agree on one thing? That nano's should now be called jokes and Chris should change the name of the site to nano-joke.com

Orange Crush
Originally posted by Crakeur

Can we all at least agree on one thing?  That nano's should now be called jokes and Chris should change the name of the site to nano-joke.com

Instigator

Originally posted by Dave ESPI

This has played out to have very interesting results.

The only issue I have is that Jimmy mentioned the fact that I flame people based on their "beginner status" : aka NOOBs ....  

Before pointing fingers and calling me a noob ONLY flamer, you need to get your facts straight. I DO NOT TARGET ANYONE OF ANY TYPE CALIBER REEFER......

YOU ARE A BONE HEAD, I WILL CALL YOU ON IT AND EXPECT IT IN RETURN. period.

J/K......

Dave, I guess I used a poor choice of words when I referred to you flaming people. I just see it that it doesn't matter how long you have been reef keeping, if you don't do your research and continue to ask stupid questions, then you are still a noob in spirit. I should have said "the way Dave flames people that act like noobs". I'm sorry you took offense to me not recognizing your full spectrum of flamness. You definitly do not descriminate in your flaming.

good day

Crakeur Said:

That nanoes should now be called jokes and Chris should change the name of the site to nano-joke.com

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...=&threadid=9682

When asked:

will that be for here or to go?

Simply blank stare at the burger register lady, blink, and reply:

probably.

:happy:

it will boggle their minds and on occasion cause

explodinghead.gif

POLICE we all have had some form of replies, and this a nonissue & is moot. .... but thanks for playing :) we have some lovely parting gifts for you from a few of our sponsors....

ICE we all have had some form of replies, and this a nonissue & is moot. .... but thanks for playing we have some lovely parting gifts for you from a few of our sponsors....

what????????????

• 4 weeks later...

Wow.... Someone posted this thread on my forum over at reeffreaks.com. I currently have 2 - 5.5's (working on 3)and take that ridiculous statement to heart. I plan to send a nice nastygram...ooopps oxymoron....to those dinosaurs later today. Keep up the good work guys!

Bucket o Chum

That Dennis Tagrin is such a ###. acting as though he knows everything. Someone should really dismantle the DT's establishment board by board. And a boycott of their products would be nice.

The members of nano reef could go around protesting with big picket signs. :D

Archived