SaltCritters.com

Bobalouy's new 20L

Bobalouy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys!! Did a little work on my sump/fuge. Finally got my skimmer working properly and added a light. So I took a few pics today.

Never saw much of a cycle, but Im getting some algae blooms. I also threw a few spare corals in. A Xenia stalk, red mushroom, bleached ric and echino, all were found in the back of my nanocube, lol.

day15.jpg

day15_full.jpg

The sump

day15_sump.jpg

And one of the main reason for choosing this tank, good macro shots!

day15_shroom.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I started moving everything over from my nanocube this week. I'll take some pics this weekend.

My lfs got a orange spotted blenny in the other day, I might pick him up this weekend also.

He said he was going to smash it if no one took it, so I saved it.

Pics from Day 29. Yes I know there is algae on the walls, I will suck it off on the next water change. I don't want to scrape the glass and have it flying all over the tank. I moved most of my good corals over from my nanocube, just picked them up and dumped them in the new tank. Half of them didn't even close up.

day29_3.jpg

day29_2.jpg

day29_1.jpg

day29_4.jpg

day29_5.jpg

day29_6.jpg

day29_7.jpg

day29_8.jpg

day29_9.jpg

The blue looks really good in person, It will look even better when all the algae is gone. I have more LR to move over from my NC, just haven't gotten around to it yet. And clams are defiantly on the list, thats what the big open sand bed is for on the left where the hammer is right now.

Gosh! That tank is SWEET!! I need to chat with you sometime soon about how to do this as I really want to set up my 28 to make some space for things to grow :)

Archived