Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

koden's 32gallon m-tank

kinetic

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fugu the tank was taken down 2-4 weeks ago, because hes setting up the 68, so i bought it from him at an incredible price, i will make a new thread on this tank and have pictures, sorry

all equiptment,

32gallon mtank

stock modified lighting (1-55w attinic, 70 MH, R2moonlight)

quiteone 3000 return

fuge light

Mj 600 w/spraybar

stock skimmer

stick return

homemade refuge baffle(in rear/sump)

$300

just one scratch, and i got some frags too

yo do the math! all of that is in really good almost new condition

haha, yeah, I believe the 32g is in good hands now. I have some FTS and coral shots I took before selling it, so never fear =) I will be posting them soon.

Arturo, when you start a new thread, please add a link here so people can find their way.

thanks everyone who've been watching this thread and helping me out =) I greatly appreciate it. I will be documenting again in detail my new setup once it's under way.

ya Art its in very good hands, i'll be shure to line yor thread in mine, lol? i already have it as part of my signature

but anyways see you friday!

and are you getting out of nanos on us? you keep going bigger! lol

well, my 68g I still consider a nano. Not a lot of others here on the board would, but being on RC dot com and going to see everyone else's gigantic tanks, my 68g is still pretty darn nano like =P Hehe, but I don't think I'll ever go smaller than a 60g again. It's fun, but hard.

but yeah, I kept SPS in 70watt hqi + 55watt actinic without a problem. The Illuming kit I bought puts out so much light! it's so high quality. But I know I was pushing it, all my sps were almost at the top of the tank, while softies / lps were down below.

I believe nanoclown may be upgrading the lighting later on.

on RC the 68 is considered a nano, some people have like 20,000 gallon tanks and stuff!

yes hes right im going to have another 70w MH in there and add 2 extra fans or so maybe more, so i have 2x70

im going to make the top half a SPS forest i hope,

(PS)Art i might still need some LR from you 10-20lbs

• 1 month later...

i never started a thread on it because i dont have a camera to get pictures from anymore. i also got some nice rock today from some cool guy on criagslist, has some aptaisia though, i think i need some aptasia eating peps or a berghia nudi

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Took a few pictures recently, bad quality though, but just wanted to update on a few cool corals I've had that either morphed or I've never taken a photo of. The white balance was preset to 14000K, the rating of my Phoenix Lamp (the only light I have). It may be off slightly, but you get the point =P

Kinetic Pinky Greens:

534959421_c2d817f4bf_o.jpg

Kinetic Rainbow Jades:

534853060_bc41870976_o.jpg

Kinetic Kiwi Oranges:

534852982_e07b46f0bd_o.jpg

Kinetic Forest Lava:

534852864_e5c0d3b522_o.jpg

Kinetic Forest in the Sky:

534958865_409657a417_o.jpg

reefboy1's neon toadstool:

534852576_0fa46672e3_o.jpg

That's all for now. The Forest in the Sky is actually a bit greener, but my camera isn't picking the color up at that angle right now. Anybody have a Lime in the Sky I can buy so that I can take a photo of them next to each other?

dude awesome! LMK when you frag, id like some pinky greens, rainbow jades, and forest lava, those morphs are so awesome!

PS enter one of the zoo picture in this months phto contest, they are killer!

hey arturo, you're definitely welcome to the frags when they're available. I'll have a rainbow jade ready for you soon ;) maybe this weekend even.

Kinetic Forest in the Sky:

534958865_409657a417_o.jpg

Do I see a lonely redbug? I had a staghorn just like that, that grew like wildfire, but I lost the entire frag to AEFW.

redbug? i hope not. I've had these corals for 2 years now, and nothing's ever happened to them. Now that you mention it, I see a few red dots... oi.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived