Top Shelf Aquatics

What Seahorses

Snoop

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SNoop the fact that you keep asking the same questions that have already been answered tells me you have no business keeping seahorses escpecialy dwarves.

I apologize for seeming harsh, I realy do, But beter harsh then the slow death of an amazing animal.

As for macro I will be getting 3 mangroves a small gorgoian(not whie polyps) some cheato bubble caulp and some feather caulp. I am going to have to buy new sand instead of washing it.

Well most times you wont see them if you do UNLESS they are on the glass,or the type that sends out tiny little sweepers. that was an example of only one type of hydriod there are MANY different types. Type in saltwater hydriod for a google search.

Originally posted by CGNano

Its more fun to go diving and find what you are looking for, and collect naturally than to go shopping in a pet store and buy already over stressed corals, fish, and inverts.

What the heck is the difference? In both cases something is taken from the wild, transported crapily and over stressed, then stuck in box of water, usually by someone who doesn't have the slightest idea of how to take care of the thing. Maybe one method is easier or better for you, but that doesn't necessarily mean the effect on the organism is any different, most likely would be exactly the same.

RMM--

another thread down the sh*ter huh? lol

how many is that this week?

Ok, i'll remember that my logic is flawed, next time I go to the LFS. Maybe I should try keeping a FOWLR with a damsel.

That should teach me to respect someone who consistently puts those who don't agree with what he has read on the internet which usually has lots of false information to sift through.

usually seahorses aren't good canidates for reef tanks because of the increased amount of flow and their high feeding needs which is usually not inline with the low nutrient idea of most reef tanks

Archived