inTank Media Baskets

dweakl01's 20 Long

dweakl01

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice pics d!

Are those pics with the new halides?

The reason I ask is that my blue palys from you are now brown, and your candy canes look WAY better than mine.

I think my pc bulbs are beat at 7.5 months!

Rob

Nope, still running th 96w PCs. I'm too lazy to go to HD to buy screen to acclimate the livestock to the MH. I may do it this weekend. The pics look better because I finally figured out how to use the macro function on my camera.

:)

My anemone...for sale or trade if anyone wants it. I'm afraid that after downsizing my tank it may do damage to my corals.

DCP_2998.jpg

My brother lives in Metairie.He and his family faired pretty well...minimal wind damage, no flooding. Sorry to hear about your loss. PM me when you're all set-up.

Good to hear that your brother and his house is alright.

We lost shingles and our 8' tall ceadar fence. My tank crashed due to no power for several days, and I wasn't there to take care of it because we evacuated to Mississippi.

Yeah, he lost his fence shed and all its contents. They evacuated to his brother-in-law's place in Houston...not a good move considering the next storm. But they back in LA now and the kids are back in school, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
good pic... i like the blue zoos, the monti cap, the acro, the xenia....Looks good Dweak!

Thansk for the kind words. I meant to comment on your aquascaping, with the rock on the backwall....that's fantastic. Looks great.

I went to a prsentation/swap put on by SV-SEA last weekend. I got this pink bird's nest from one of their members. Its a beautiful piece.

DCP_3016.jpg

tank looks great dude.

Stuck at home this weekend (GF and I should be in the bahamas...damn wilma)

So i will be trying to get my tank looking as good as yours.

Hey I have a small rock with two blue mushrooms if you or anyone around Hunt Valley wants it. Trade for something small if anyone wants it.

but keep it up.

How is the fuge working?

tank looks great dude.

Stuck at home this weekend (GF and I should be in the bahamas...damn wilma)

So i will be trying to get my tank looking as good as yours.

Hey I have a small rock with two blue mushrooms if you or anyone around Hunt Valley wants it. Trade for something small if anyone wants it.

but keep it up.

How is the fuge working?

Thanks. Sorry about your vacation. Best to stay outta that mess if you can avoid it. Vacations can always sbe rescheduled. Thanks for the shroom offer, but I'm trying to get rid of most of my soft stuff (shrooms, leathers, etc.) I want to focus on SPS mostly and keep some zoos and xenia. The fuge is wrking great.

Back in late August, Reef N Ale gave me 4 heads of some really nice, bright green candy canes. I was hesitant, because I wasn't too sure about the whole LPS thing. Well, they're doing fine. Two months later, and 3 of the 4 heads are splitting. You can see them in the pic below under LEDs. Thanks Rob!

candies.jpg

Archived