• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by phergus_25

wow great peice

Thanks. Indeed I was lucky.

I added Aguaglobe's 300GPH PH today.

So here is break down of the flow.

480 GPH (Blueline 480 GPH) + 290 GPH (Maxi-Jet 1200) + 300 GPH (Aquaglobe) = 1070 GPH

Now I know there is some head pressure so its safe to say that I have about 900 GPH going thru NC6. Also Aquaglobe PH is so small that you can hardly notice its there.

Here is pic.

full06.jpg

Oogie, i have to thank you for your support.

As always, your tank is AMAZING.. Your gonna put me out of business man, oh wait...

Lol.

IM me and we can get that young man a NC6 Tank.

Chris

Oogie, where did you get your aquaglobe? I've been looking for a vendor, but can't find one online... Was it a local purchase?

ccjung: Thanks for your kind words. You are the who inspire to mod my cube!!!!

calvin415: Yes, I did get it localy. I am not sure where you can get it online.

Now I have added 2 more acro pieces.

Here are the pics.

Here is shot of Acropora hoeksemai.

acro02.jpg

Here is shot of Acropora Prostrata.

acro03.jpg

Here is shot of my acros so far.

acro04.jpg

Here is full tank shot.

full07.jpg

I took this shot right after light came on, so hopefully in couple weeks, it will color up nicely!

Thanks

looking great oogie! dangit, i missed out on your sale of the squirt and blueline. *snaps* darn!

keep us updated!

Looking great.

I have to admit that when I saw your peltier I laughed. Then listened to the quiet hum of the 120mm fan blowing through the radiator a few feet away. ;) I have to ask you (sry it's off topic)... What do you use for tubing on your PC? Mine lasts maybe a year (at most) and then it gets very limp and kinks off, forcing me to un-OC everything and the temperature rises up A LOT. sry it's so off topic. :P

That purple/green acro is awesome. Should grow out great (especially w/ all that flow) ;).

shroom: Thanks as always!

Babycakes: I am sorry you missed it too! Your tank is comming along great!!!

Kogut: Well, I just use silicone tubing and it seems to hold up. I haven't had any noticable kinks and didn't have to replace it YET!

Finally, owner of oogiecube moved in.

Here is my Sixline Wrasse getting dripped. I acclimated him for about 1 1/2 hours.

sixline01.jpg

Here is him in the tank. He is already looking for worms and pods.

sixline02.jpg

Thanks

Oogie

I have been following your thread for a while now and I just wanted to say that your tank looks amazing. And thoese are some wicked mods.

Good luck to you in the contest,

L

Sinistard: I was actually worried about the flow for sixline but he is actually having great time in there with tons of flow.

Coralcrazy: Reason for the link is because i didn't like way they handled biz after tanks start craking. Hey where in NJ r u in? I am in Fort Lee.

LukeP77, Kogut: THanks for the comments.

I added few more frags. I will take pics of individual frags when they recover from shipping stress.

Here is full tank shot.

full08.jpg

yeah the sixlines love surfing in the flow, why not make a little hedgehog out of green star polyps for your centre peice??

brianemone: Thanks for that comment! And yes Sixline really do love the high flow.

Here shot of one of new frags I got.

acro05.jpg

kewliz: Thanks!!!!

coralcrazy: Wow leonia. you are next town over! We should meet sometime!!!!

I was feeding my sixline today, and one of mysis shrimp got in to overflow box and sixline followed it! He got sucked in to bulkhead and all the way down to sump and got caught by filter sock.

I gently removed him and put him back in the tank. He lost some scale, and I could see some damage on his body. He still ate whatever was floating in the tank, then when to his little sleeping cave and stayed there since. I hope he will make it because he is really cook guy.

Thanks!

You may want to QT him and dose MealFix, but if you don't, he should still be OK.

I realy like the rock work now that you redid it alittle and you added the SPS Frags, good job. ;)

FishFreak, Travis: Thanks alot for your comments! I hope he makes it too. It was little frantic for me looking for the little guy. I guess its normal for fish to act timid after such a ordeal right? I mean he escaped death! Lets hope he will be alright. Thanks again for your reply!

my pipe fish went through almost the same thing at the LFS when I bought him, went through the overflow and down into the sump sock, but hes fine and I would think he would be more fragile than the wrass

Originally posted by phergus_25

my pipe fish went through almost the same thing at the LFS when I bought him, went through the overflow and down into the sump sock, but hes fine and I would think he would be more fragile than the wrass

Wow, that makes me feel so much better. Thanks so much for that info!

yea I got him since I wanted him so bad knowing the ordeal since they have a 7 day garentee, but hes doin fine 3 weeks later

Archived