Coral Vue Hydros

[OPEN] oogie

oogie

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

phergus_25: Wow nice lfs. Offering 7 day live guarnatee! I wish I had lfs like that around here.

tnguy86: I get some at LFS but i get most on-line. These are my favorites. Phishy Buisness, Reefer Madness and Frag Farmer. These three are great!!!

hey oogie, there is a local fish store near by us, it is called Aquarium Warehouse, the guy is good. One thing you must do with his fish is acclimate them. He is a good guy and you will end up liking him, yea sure we could meet some time lol. :) You are crazy with all your tanks, do you have any plumbing backround, or just a DIY master?

Originally posted by coralcrazy

hey oogie, there is a local fish store near by us, it is called Aquarium Warehouse, the guy is good. One thing you must do with his fish is acclimate them. He is a good guy and you will end up liking him, yea sure we could meet some time lol. :) You are crazy with all your tanks, do you have any plumbing backround, or just a DIY master?

Oh I am no plumber. I am actually a classical musician! LOL

Anyways I know aquarium warehouse on route4. I don't like it as much as Absolutley Fish and Reef Encounter.

Nice to see neighbor on n-r.com!

yea the quality is better at reef encounters & Absolut fish, i am just lazy plus, i go to school in the city, he is just easier for me to reach. :)

phergus_25: Yeah nice to have good LFS near you. I read about your pipefish thread. Sorry for the loss!

coralcrazy: Gotcha! What are you majoring now?

Orange Crush: Thanks for asking! He is doing great! Even his damaged scale is recovering nicely! I am so glad he is ok!!! I really like this guy!!

Originally posted by FishFreak

That's great news about the fish!

Thanks!

Here is another colony I got today.

acro09.jpg

Here is a full tank shot!

full09.jpg

Thanks!

Here is little surprise I found!

In the new SPS colony i just bought, there is a acro-crab!

I never had those. It seems really cool!

acrocrab.jpg

Thanks

Yeah, they are some cool little buggers :D I had one in one of my Acros b4.

Tank is realy starting to look great Oogie! Why are those two frags up front not mounted?

lol.

Have to say, Oogie does have the best DIY work so far, but other people havnt even showed anything, never know...

Looking better (rocks wise) ;)

Tank looks great! You'll love the little crab. They're very useful in keeping your coral free of debris and the like. Also pretty fun to watch.

Legendary, some ingenious ideas - I love it. Some real nice frags you got there too. You adding any substrate? I think it will give it a more natural feel?!

Travis: Wow I didn't know they eat redbugs too! Thats great news! I mena these days red bug is causing so much scare. Thanks for that info!

chimeranzl: Thanks for the comment!

Kogut: Wow thats great news about acro crab! Thanks for the info.

Maxvan1: I am glad my rock is starting to look better. Thanks for your input!

FishFreak: At this point I am enjoying this tank very much. I am not so tied up on this contest anyways! But thanks!

g0tfish: Thanks for your comments! I like you avatar! Very nice!

Originally posted by Maxvan1

Really? Wonder if they would eat monti. eating nudi's?

I think there is a reason they call them ACRO Crabs :D

Originally posted by Travis

I think there is a reason they call them ACRO Crabs :D

:/ oh yeah, lol

Sorry, I am total noob in sps, just way to pricy for me X)

Yeah... In my experience, they live and die w/ their chosen coral. Never leaving for anything. :| Kinda sad that they don't service all the acros. :P

Wow I really like the new colony, great colors. I'v got my eyes on one like that at the LFS. as always its lookin good. check out my thread got some good shots.

-greg

Archived