Coral Vue Hydros

[OPEN] oogie

oogie

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone for that informative acro crab discussion!

phergus_25: I checked out your thread. Awesome tank man!

ryuseiboy: I am using b-ionic 2 part. Hope this helps.

Haha

Does your SCWD has a squeaking noise when it's switching? The whole CLS isn't that loud until it squeaks over to the other side.

Undertheradar

You need to trade that gravity fed auto top off for a kalk reactor and float switch powered top-off to keep your calcium up with all those SPS...and cuz you just need to mod more in there. Im shocked that you didnt mod your own skimmer...lol. Oh well, it looks great OOgie...fellow computer modder.

Originally posted by Undertheradar

You need to trade that gravity fed auto top off for a kalk reactor and float switch powered top-off

Yes, do that, I can attest that there is nothing more satisfying than coming home to find months and months of work growing and maintaining beautyful SPS colonies destroyed by a pH of 10 and a snow-white tank due to a stuck float valve - go for it :x

TTU_reefer: Thanks for your kind words!

Undertheradar: Thanks for that comment! I actually thought of doing that but.... Like MadTownMax said, one stuck switch and my tank can get nuked! I don't have enough balls to try that!

Originally posted by DarkMazda

Hey oogie have you been to the new LFS that opened up in saddle brook right by the Walmart?

No. Have you? Is it nice????

OMG, I am so excited!!! ANOTHER LFS!!!!!!

You got address or phonenumber?

funky looking ATO container, lol. Its funny how you try to clean up your tank by adding a sump but just makes the area around your tank twice as messy:P

Thanks for comment guys!

I know, I really wanted a clean sump area look but I guess its not possible! LOL

Here is pic of few frags I got from Lowtide here.

Here is frag of tropical paradise bali monster!

acro10.jpg

Here is frag of cali tort.

acro11.jpg

Thanks

mushroom head

Very nice tank oogs!!! When did you put that remora skimmer on??? Has that hitch hiker sps grown at all? If it has take some new pics of it!

Archived