• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this piece. Nice Frogspawn frag. Only $10

Frogspawn1.jpg

Closer shot of that Frogspawn.

Frogspawn21.jpg

Skunk Cleaner... ;-) Nice

LOL. That's right. The Fire Shrimp is more red. Good looking out dude.

I also got myself a Six line Wrasse but he's like not a camera fish. He's in and out of the rock work. Very cool thing though, my clownfish didn't even bothered to look at him. So they are like swimming together with no fights. YET...

Im not really sure what's going on with my Sixline Wrasse. He's acting very strange. He's like not coming out of the rocks. He looks like he's dead but then when I place my finger in like if im going to touch him he moves. But that's it. No other action. He didn't even come out for dinner. What's going on?

Not really sure what happened but I dont think the Sixliner is going to make it. He's breathing really heavy and just resting on the LR. When I move to touch him he does react though. But the little guy goes and hides. I dont think he's going to make the night. Wonder what went wrong. I acclimated him right, no other fish bothered him, he seemed healthy. The other fish are just fine. Weird, I never had this problem before.

sorry to tell you bro, but the sixline is going to die. Most likely because of your royal gramma. The thing with royal grammas is, you have to put them in last and not add other fish. Any fish you put in there now will get punked by the royal gramma. Sixline's are a tricky fish, some people have good luck with them and some dont. I have attempted my luck with 2 of them only to have them last but 2-3 weeks. My water perameters are always perfect and i havent lost any other fish but that fish.

Nick

HotRod68Camaro

cesar, i have had this happen in my old fw tank. for some reason the fish did not make it even though it was healthy and all my parameters were good. i guess its just one of those random things.

sorry to tell you bro, but the sixline is going to die. Most likely because of your royal gramma. The thing with royal grammas is, you have to put them in last and not add other fish. Any fish you put in there now will get punked by the royal gramma. Sixline's are a tricky fish, some people have good luck with them and some dont. I have attempted my luck with 2 of them only to have them last but 2-3 weeks. My water perameters are always perfect and i havent lost any other fish but that fish.

Nick

That's weird man. I never noticed the Gramma punk or even get near the Sixliner. Pffft this sux man. I liked that Sixliner. Now I will buy me a Mantis so he can have his a$$ for lunch. LOL.

Not that anyone is intersted in my tank anymore but here are some goodies I got this weekend. This one comes from FloorLord. Very cool guy and what an awesome tank he has. These Blastos are still getting used to my tank but they are very cool. This pic does not justice for this bad a$$ Blasto.

Dscn0682.jpg

This killer blasto is from gOtfish. Awesome coloration and very cool dude to do transactions with.

Dscn0683.jpg

These bad boys are from StanD. I thank my brother for hooking me up and picking these up for me. These are RPE's

Dscn0684.jpg

Another cool blue Blasto from gOtfish. I had to crop the picture a bit because that part of the tank's glass is kind of dirty at the moment. But very nice indeed.

Dscn0685.jpg

And this one...WOW. Well I've had this one for a while but what the heck. I love my green crush acan.

Dscn0691.jpg

Oh and these guys are from Canada. Great band, one of my favorites. I thought I would just put them here.

alleydukes-bucket3.jpg

Nice new corals cesar....I cant believe you didnt stop by my place when you went to floorlords though I live like 2 mins from him...I got a piece of those blastos that you got from him and they are super nice...

I'll get a FTS by tonight. Those corals come from local reefers. Nice stuff people have here dude.

Nice new corals cesar....I cant believe you didnt stop by my place when you went to floorlords though I live like 2 mins from him...I got a piece of those blastos that you got from him and they are super nice...

Dane did asked me if I was going to your place but it was like 730pm or something like that and I remembered that you get your drink on early, lol. I was tempted to go though since I was there already and had to pay 2 tolls on the 241, lol. It's good I got change from Dane or else I would have been stuck there in Lake Forest. But I will go again on a weekend. I just need to find the next available weekend.

I ended up just sitting at home sipping whiskey and smoking a gar with the woman....It was a chill weekend....Too bad I didnt know you were coming up....

I ended up just sitting at home sipping whiskey and smoking a gar with the woman....It was a chill weekend....Too bad I didnt know you were coming up....

Oh darn I should have called. Well I will contact you to let you know about another meet.

I fragged some xenia for you dude and its ready to go so let me know...Ill be moving March 12 to Anaheim (closer to you) so maybe you should wait...

I fragged some xenia for you dude and its ready to go so let me know...Ill be moving March 12 to Anaheim (closer to you) so maybe you should wait...

You know if you are cool with that then it will be better for me. Anaheim is alot closer than Lake Forest. If you will hold it im there dude. As soon as you move I can pick it up there better.

I love the green & purple blasto. :)

Thanks Ebin means alot coming from such a good reefer. I was thinking of moving some blastos around so I can have all my blastos together. Kinf of like a blasto island type of deal.

Thanks Ebin means alot coming from such a good reefer. I was thinking of moving some blastos around so I can have all my blastos together. Kinf of like a blasto island type of deal.

I am just the noob living in the shadow of all the pro's here and trying to keep up with the pack :lol: (seriously I just fake it)

I never had deep enough pockets to keep blastos how do they fair close together? are they pretty forgiving to each other or do you gotta watchem?

They are actually good close to each other. I have some that are touching each other for like the longest time and there is no type of attack. They dont sting each other. Not only that but once they acclimate to your tank they are very hardy IME. I had some that looked very close to death but once they acclimated they were real good.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived