Coral Vue Hydros

Cesar's 20 gallon

Cesar

FTS FTS!!! omgomgomg FTS

I will as soon as I get the tank cleaned. Man it's dirty. The glass is pretty yucky right now, LOL.

I've been a bit down because my favorite LFS (platinumreefs) has been down so I haven't added new corals to my tank. I have about $400 saved so when it does open up or gets upgraded i will be getting me some nice stuff.

I did get a beautiful Pink and Green Echino from Gotfish last sunday. I just have to wait til I get that tank cleaned so you can appreciate the beauty of this coral.

oh... hows the tank comming?

Coming...Well it's stable, that's for sure LOL. I just need new corals man. Nothing new but that Echino. I need to contact my LFS (pr.com) and see what's up man.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$400!!

hey, i lived in LA 5 years ago =D near long beach

with 400, i can offically actualy start on my tank =P, but i still need a local place to make me an aquariam

$400!!

hey, i lived in LA 5 years ago =D near long beach

with 400, i can offically actualy start on my tank =P, but i still need a local place to make me an aquariam

I was thinking about that too. I was thinking of saving the money so I can do me a nice kick a$$ 40g tank. But my space is limited at home. I have a brand new, never been used, still in plastic 60g acrylic tank that I wanted to build. But because of the space limit here I can't. So I might just spend,the $600 in just sweet cherry picked corals.

why dont you sell the 60g for more money on NICE corals?

Because I really want to turn that 60g tank into something one day. Maybe a FOWLR or perhaps an actual reef tank. Dunno.

Hey Cesar I finally got a couple bullseye rhodatics shrooms! WOOHOO!

Did you? Oh man I thought I was cool for having something that you couldn't get, LOL. Post some pic's dude. Where did you get them from? If I may...

Because I really want to turn that 60g tank into something one day. Maybe a FOWLR or perhaps an actual reef tank. Dunno.

cool! where do you plan to put it?

This one I got from a local reefer...Best looking shroom I have ever seen...

large.gallery_15186_3_1356252217_18124.j

I dont have a pic of the other one yet...Its green, brown, and blue and I got it from coral oasis

cool! where do you plan to put it?

Well see that's one problem. I live in old town Los Angeles not to mention a very old apartment building. I feel weird placing about 600 pounds flat on an old buildings floor. By the way, I live in the second floor. That has been my concern all this time. I hired a construction dude to come out and test the floor for me so I can know if a building like this will handle such weight. He said i will have no problems. But something inside me feels insecure.

Just got this nice pink and green echino from gOtfish on sunday. Very nice piece and a very cool guy to do bussiness with. I wish my picture skills were better though.

PinkNGreenEchino1.jpg

Pink Zoo's. I got these from LFS. Haven't shoped there in years. But very good for $40.

Dscn0615.jpg

:angry::rant: I was finally able to get rid of Hitler (DAMNsel) and got myself a pair of B&W Saddle Back Clowns. Well guess who decides to turn into the new tank nazi? My damn Royal Gramma. Man I can't win for loosing. :tears: If that Gramma keeps acting that way im going to get rid of him too. These clowns are way more important than his a$$.

It's tough to take pictures of fish man. I guess that's why I didn't have that many. I cant get these guys to stay still.

Lol, Royal Grammas.. can you go like sell it to your LFS?

When you CAN get a picture of your new clowns, post them =D

Royal Gramma=Hitler Jr.

Lol, Royal Grammas.. can you go like sell it to your LFS?

When you CAN get a picture of your new clowns, post them =D

Royal Gramma=Hitler Jr.

Im sure my LFS store will give me store credit but to get him out will be the P.I.T.A man.

in another thread...you said you got B&W clowns...PICS MAN...PICS!!!

LOL. Dude I cant take a picture of the fish. They move too much and the come out very blury. They are B&W Saddle Back clowns though, not percs. But they are awesome. They have somewhat of a yellow outline on the fins.

Something funny. One of the new clowns is hosting the zoo's that I have put here right above ^^. Well the Zoo's dont look very happy. They are retracting. Is that going to be bad?

My wife took the camera but I was able to take some shots. When she gets home I will post them. Pretty cool thing. Makes me want to get an anemone :huh:

Im not sure if you can really see but there is a part of the zoo colony retracted because the clown has been hosting it today. I think it was love at first sight.

Dscn0645.jpg

like right in the middle right, where the big dent is =D

So you can see it huh? Hahaha. Yes right there. Hopefully it doesn't bother it too much.

Archived