Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Cesar's 20 gallon

Cesar

I guess not really really hard but its not as easy as shrooms, hahaha. They are coming out more now. Wait, actually I've only seen one LFS with them.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. I love blennies to bad they dont like each other and one is all I can keep in my 30 gallon reef. Which looks nothing like yours :( lol oh well.

Hmm...I didn't know that 2 blennies wouldn't get along. That's good you told me, I was thinking of another one. Hahaha.

• 2 weeks later...
pdhenderson

sick job on your tank,I read through the thred, looks like its thriving very well!! Whats your next plan for it?! lol

Thanks Pdhenderson. Actually I haven't thought of anything yet. See what happened in my situation right now is that I have ran out of space, LOL. I need to get rid of somethings to fit other things. I was thinking of selling some stuff and make some room for new corals, but I dont know what to get rid of.

I am really concentrating on my 60 gallon upgrade at the moment as well so I have to save all my pennies. Hopefully I can upgrade fast. Im getting tired of the same pic's in my thread, hehe.

Nice looking yuma. I'm still waiting for the day when I see one like Tigah's pink guy F/S. ;) If you sell off any sps frags, let me know. ;)

10" Red Devil
Originally posted by Cesar

I dont have a Fiji Toadstool dude.

Oh really well what toadstool (sarchophyton) do you have, and dont you worry about it killing the sps. Ive been told by quite a few experts that its a big risk to keep these two together.

Just wondering because I wanted to keep a Toadstool of some sort.

Originally posted by 10" Red Devil

Oh really well what toadstool (sarchophyton) do you have, and dont you worry about it killing the sps. Ive been told by quite a few experts that its a big risk to keep these two together.

Just wondering because I wanted to keep a Toadstool of some sort.

Hehehe, I still dont have a Tooadstool. Are you talking about that huge yellow looking thing in the middles of the tank? That's a Yellow Leather Coral.

10" Red Devil
Originally posted by Cesar

Hehehe, I still dont have a Tooadstool. Are you talking about that huge yellow looking thing in the middles of the tank? That's a Yellow Leather Coral.

I attached and circled what I believe to be a toadstool or a sarcophyton.

Oh ok I see. That's a yellow leather coral. Im not sure if you call those sarcophyton in their real name terms.

10" Red Devil, thanks I didn't know that was the scientific way of calling them. Hmm, I guess I do have one. Well I never noticed any kind of problems with that and my SPS.

• 1 month later...

Well I haven't done very much to my tank lately. I need to get rid of some stuff so I can place new stuff in there. This is my latest arrival. This is my new and actually first Acan Lord from Tigahboy's coral farm, hehehe. Very cool acan. This picture is somewhat dark but rather pretty.

9777Acan_Lord_06-15-05.JPG

Reefer Addict

Damn Cesar! Where have you been? Thought you got stung by a lionfish somewhere and could not get up!!!

Haha. You really have returned from the dead. :P Nice acan, bro! I'm getting a special something from the farm as soon as I get over to his place, too. ;) Any new tank shots?

ReefMonkeee

wow, you did alot to your tank in the past months. was like only 6 months ago that you got the new lighting huh? Awesum job on the tank thou. should share some of those beauties lolz.

Originally posted by Reefer Addict

Damn Cesar!  Where have you been?  Thought you got stung by a lionfish somewhere and could not get up!!!

Hahaha. Actually I have been around but just browsing around. I havent done very much to the tank so I couldn't post anything new, haha. I need to get rid of old boring stuff to get new exciting stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Cesar great threads! (NEW 250W MH and this one) I have two questions: Is this tank a 20H or 20L? (I'm guessing 20L) and Did you ever find out how much running the MH added to your electric bill?

Archived