Top Shelf Aquatics

Cesar's 20 gallon

Cesar

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
awesome, how big is that? 100gallons?

Nah it's a little 60g tank. Very nice though. Im still debating in what to do with it. I was even thinking of selling it better and get me a 40g.

Eagle Eyes from StanD. Very nice piece.

EagleEyes1.jpg

Nice fat blasto from Tigahboy. This thing is so fat you can't even see the other polyps that are next to it. :happy:

FatBlasto.jpg

One of my favorites, White center rainbow acan.

Rainbowwhitecenters.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just a few shots. I haven't posted here in my thread in a while.

Dscn0775.jpg

Acan getting hungry

Dscn0691.jpg

Acan really hungry

Dscn0776.jpg

New shot of Favia

Dscn0781.jpg

Finally somewhat of a blury shot of a blasto.

Dscn0710.jpg

Camera/lens combo?

I really like that last blasto. Interesting color combo.

I dont have a fancy camera. I have the Nikon4100 Coolpix. I really dont think I can place a lens. I would love to add one so my pictures can be better. I used to have a real cheap digi cam until I bought this somewhat good camera. I think it's good but only problem is that it can't have a lens added.

quote name='Cesar' date='Apr 5 2006, 11:54 PM' post='768185']

Eagle Eyes from StanD. Very nice piece.

EagleEyes1.jpg

Cesar,

Glad to see the EEs are doing fine. Did you still want some of the neon green zoas with light purple skirts?

StanD

Glad to see the EEs are doing fine. Did you still want some of the neon green zoas with light purple skirts?

StanD

Actually I do Stan but I just have to find a way and a day to go down there. My brother was kind of mad that it took him like 2 hours to get home the last time he did the favor for me, lol. I have to set something up with you.

From StanD's collection

Dscn0774.jpg

This one too

Dscn0785.jpg

And these, lol.

Dscn0786.jpg

This was a good deal for only $10

Dscn0784.jpg

Somewhat of a better shot of my Chalice

Dscn0787.jpg

Different angle of this killer blasto I got from Gotfish

Dscn0783.jpg

That's it for tonight :flower:

very nice

Thank you. I try, lol. No J/K. Im getting bored with my tank. I think I need a tank makeover. I need new corals, lol.

Thank you. I try, lol. No J/K. Im getting bored with my tank. I think I need a tank makeover. I need new corals, lol.

nice nice!

lemme know when i can drop by to say hello to ur tank! i mean, to yoU!

nice nice!

lemme know when i can drop by to say hello to ur tank! i mean, to yoU!

Yeah no problem dude. Let me find a day that I know I will be availabe here all day at home. I need to make sure it's nice and clean so it can look it's best, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Matt, I have to do a major clean up in my tank. Everytime I say that, I clean and forget to take pictures. When someone else asks for a FTS it's time to clean it again, lol. I will clean it tomorrow dude, lol.

• 1 month later...
FTS please :)

What's up Cesar! Its been a long time. How's Dennis doing?

And yeah, let's see a new FTS!

Oh guys like mentioned before, I need a major tank clean up, lol. Man im getting bored of saying that. What happens is that I clean it up and forget to take new pictures. Then when they ask me for FTS, it's time to clean it again, lol. I will clean it tonight and post new pictures, I promise. lol.

Hey what's up Asin. It sure has been a long time. Where have you been? Well Dennis is cool but he has taken all his tanks down. He's been really busy with work and school. I was suppose to go to his house to pick something up a couple of days ago but I got caught up in some other stuff.

Cool. When you see or talk to Dennis, let him know that I'm interested in getting a 30 gl show clear for life. I know he used to have hook ups with some peeps, ask him if he still does. Where's that FTS?

Awesome tank you've got there Cesar! Where did you get the emerald green Acan, btw?

Sorry to hear you got a leak in your 20. At least you have that 60g to transfer the corals and your livestock into for the time being. Are you going to buy another 20 to replace the leaky one?

Awesome tank you've got there Cesar! Where did you get the emerald green Acan, btw?

Sorry to hear you got a leak in your 20. At least you have that 60g to transfer the corals and your livestock into for the time being. Are you going to buy another 20 to replace the leaky one?

Thanks PieNinja. Well the 60g tank I have is somewhat too big and im not ready to upgrade. That 60 is brand new and I dont want to just use it for temporary purposes. I have another 20 next to this reef tank and im thinking of not getting another 20. Im thinking of adding both 20's and just get a 40g acrylic.

Archived