Coral Vue Hydros

Official Clownfish Owner's Thread

Travis

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well here's 2 pics of the bigger clown in the RBTA... It's fun to watch the big clown eat this giant flake of food, then try to spit 1/2 of it back out at the anemone, only to have it blown away in the current. ;) Stupid clowns. ;)

anemclown1.jpg

anemclown2.jpg

Travis: The anemone was a H. Chrispa.

A. Ocellaris normally dont host i H. Chrispa.

And H. Chrispa is wery hard to keep, ned a great deal of light.

I iwsh i had a pic of my old clowns. they were wild percs right off the GB reef. Breeding pair but someone affered me 130 for em so i sold them haha made a 30 dollar profit and made the biggest mistake of my life i miss those 2 :(

Since you keep bumping it, here are some more pics... My little clown actually is missing 1/3 of his tail (the back white and black stripes) after the other night when I guess the big female got angry.

rbta54eq.jpg

Oh no! Momma clown! RUN!!!

mommaclown4ff.jpg

true percs are the best. lol. :P

flopmeister69

I'm sorry but I only have cellphone pics of my clown and they suck bad but he is a false percula and I got him from the fish store on august 15,2004. He lives with my cleaner shrimp in an original 12g nanocube. As soon as I get good pics I'll figure out how to post them and show everyone.

Well... As I posted on my thread... Momma clown up there kinda tormented the little guy too much and I had to euthenize him... :( Having only 1/2 a tail, a white fuzz over his body, and some flesh missing from his back-side... He didn't put up too much of a fight when I netted him up from the substrate... :( Now, I don't know if I want to risk another clown in there. I think I'm just going to be happy w/ Momma clown since she is really good buddies w/ the angelfish, afterall...

RIP Little Clownfish

rbta_clowns5.jpg

A trick is to add a bunch then the aggression gets taken out on the lessers. Perculas are notorious for killing any subadults Only leaving the pair. Maybe he was making her mad. R u going to try another Perc or r u going to teach her and buy a good ol' maroon to teacher a lesson. lol jj.

Archived