Coral Vue Hydros

Official Clownfish Owner's Thread

Travis

Originally posted by Travis

Sounds good.

Any more Clown Owners want to post pics?  In the latest poll put out by the Administration of this Forum.  Clownfish is the #1 Fish on this site.  over 200 People choose the Clownfish as their most favorite fish for nano-Reefing.  There's got to be more Pictures ;)

On another note, what are all of you feeding your Clowns?  As of right now i am feeding Mysis Shrimp and Omega One Flake food.

I have tried feeding mine a lot of stuff. S/he picks a little at brine flakes, formula 2 flakes but likes freeze-dried plankton and krill-like stuff and formula one pellets. Sometimes pecks at bio-blend staple pellets too. Pretty much, anything I put in the tank will do. :) Same for my goby, but I don't see it as much.

RN

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jenniebutterfly

ok here is nemo. my 3 yr old son named him. my sister in law HAD marlin. :)

9765P1010010-med.JPG

and here he/she is with buddy sweetlips

9765P1010013-med.JPG

Originally posted by lou52onu

So what is the difference in the true and false perc's?

Which ones are brighter orange?

True has more black and a slightly different body structure. Flase has much less black. Unless the False is a black varrient of the spc. like mine :)

Jenny, good looking clown ;)

this is Omen the ocellaris, it's a little creepy for a fish name, i know, but it's everyone's least favorite clown fish's name backwords! (what can i say, my roomies named him)

Originally posted by cornstar

Great pics everyone! I know i have already posted but have a look at how mean my female clown can be... b#$ch!.

LOL :happy:
Originally posted by Tigahboy

Nice thread, Travis...can't believe I JUST found it now.

Thanks Tigah.

So uchiha, are you planning on getting another Clown for your Via-Aqua?

Keep the pix comeing guys ;)

I have a good picture of my Clowns at night with the moon light, but My host is down :(...I guess I will have to wait till it's back up.

Archived