Innovative Marine Aquariums

My 29 gallon nano

Shorty5198

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha dave, thats how ya gotta do it. squeez'm in there. tank's still pretty young though. only about 6 months. More corals are definatly on the way. :D

Thanks shrimp. I like the 29 gallon. its a good size. good luck with yours.

yea i was checkin out clamsdirect.com but they never really have any in. Maybe i just need to keep checking. yea tigahboy, finals are lame. good luck with'm

i have another question. when they ship clams, do their bysal threads have anything attatched to them like subtrate or a small rock?

or anyone whos bought clams of the internet, what was your expierience?

ok guess not. is there anyway to keep your calcium stable? i add calcium and it stays a little over 400 but i'm wondering if anyone knows how to keep it stable? i'm not really having a problem, its just kind of a hassle to add and test all the time. also, has anyone ever used c-balance and what were your results? thanks

ok i'm thinkin about a pygmy angel. i like them alot. i'm just a little uneasy about the whole dwarf angel and nipping at coral deal. i'm wondering for people that have/had them, what did u think of them and did u encounter any problems? thanks in advance.

wow. i've had a pretty bad night. ok i wass feedin my fish and i had to take my top off. so i feed them and i get done. then i go to wash my hands and CRRRRUNCH!!!! steped right on my top on the ground. cracked into 4 pieces. right now i'm like S$%^. so i grab my silicon and start to put it on each peice. i get done see oops i missed a spot. SLLIIICE!!! they're goes my finger on my freshly broken glass. pretty ticked off.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry for my very delayed response...haha...but that SUCKS!

I can get pretty clumsy and just last night I tipped over a container w/ some of my water in it (I was fragging some stuff), and I didn't even notice until an hour later...I walked by my tank and my carpet was so freakin soggy! ugh

not quite as bad as your experience tho. hehe. hope your cuts heal fast. peace.

10" Red Devil

Nice start, word of advice get rid of the grape caulerpa. Stuff grows like wildfire and you will wish you never had it in your tank when you are pulling hand fulls out weekly just so your corals can breath!!

Good looking tank shorty! I bet the bloody silicone patch job really sets it off :D

Originally posted by CBL

because i have more friends than you could dream of. you're probably just nerdy kid with no friends who sits around all day improving your ugly fish tank.

HUH?

Damn it just when I thought I had alot of friends this guy comes along and flaunts all his buddys in all our faces :| Maby I will work on my communication skills so I can have many friends too and then my tank will be more appealing.

hmmm...... Anybody wanna be friends with me I got a sweet bike it is a SLEDGEHAMMER!

i don't think the polyps on his 180 gal tank should count as friends. shorty- great tank, nice 'scaping job, which is what i'm most interested in. By the way...in 18 months, my green carpet anemone grew from about 6 inches to over 20" and has officially outgrown his 125gal. home...beware. mine's name is Seymour from little shop of horrors after reading horror stories about them stinging people- i had to tell campus safety about ours since it was in a college building lobby...and by the way, CBL, 180g isn't really that much to brag about- the tank i used to work on was 1000g, coral only and the other was 250,000gals. That's about 1400 times bigger than yours. i'd tell you to suck it, but you couldn';t fit it in your mouth. well...maybe YOUR mouth...

Thanks guys. yea tigahboy, i can be pretty stupid sometimes. haha. i know the carpet will probobly outgrow his home after a while. i thought i would try one cuz they were at a super good deal and i couldn't reasist. one he gets bigger though, i think he will be a very valuble bargaining chip for future purchases.

• 3 months later...

whatup? sweet tank it'l need improvements its very ugly, haha just kidding andrew its justin ur tank is sick, let me know what corals i need for my tank i was thinking polyps zoos mushrooms zoanthids and xenias i already have a group of xenias, zoos and two mushrooms but their in brady and klesk tank's because mine needs to cycle ive had live rock for 5 days am i ready?,help me out, i posted my 1 gal nano check it out, 1 gal. nano is the name, peace.

Archived