Innovative Marine Aquariums

My 29 gallon nano

Shorty5198

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on, CBL. that's not cool, man. it's the dude's personal thread. It deserves a little more respect than other more generalized threads. Let's just call it a truce and move on. =)

Hey CBL, how come you have only responded to mine and shorty's posts? You chould at least show us a pic of your tank before you go and rip on someone else's posts.

There is a website that is located out of my area ( Toledo ohio) it is http://happyasaclam.us/index.htm

I believe all the clams are aquacultured, and it says that the clams in the picture is the one you will get, unless otherwise notified. They have maxima, crocea, deresa, squamosa, hippo and gigas clams. Let me know what you think of the website :)

ok pal enoughs enough.u got a problem with me or my tank, pm me. don't turn my post in some ####y fight. by the way i don't see your tank posted anywhere on here. do u even have one? you've responed to 3 posts, 2 which our mine. what did i do to u? u got a problem with me, take it up with me. Don't just sit behind the safety of your computer talking crap.

by the way, I have never bought anything from them yet, but on Michiganreefers.com I have heard a lot of good things. They are also having some nice holiday sales...

Well, i was at my local marine aquarium meeting and i went a little nuts on frags. here are some pics.

here are the zoos

834.jpg

f29.jpg

a72.jpg

bcf.jpg

c7b.jpg

I got some sweet sps frags to. Montis and seraitipora.

b66.jpg

f0f.jpg

9fd.jpg

Also i got this sweet ric rock.

ef8.jpg

I can still see rock, you have so much room for more corals. I keep looking at my tank and finding that one little spot that I could glue a frag to.:D Looking good! Dave

due to your lack of planning, those corals are gonna die off within a week. You might want to get rid of your hair algae and red slime before adding corals first. Newbie.

By the way, I have a 180 gallon all SPS, suck it.

Ok see here CBL you have few posts and i dought u have a tank seeing as u only post to put people down. so just shut it and get a life. Ok. I figure your only on here to tick people off so just go. k.

Killer reef Shorty. i to have a 29 gallon and cant wait for it to start tuning into a reef like yours. Your carpet anemone is doing good. since your first pic of it it has already gotten lots better. Good job and keep it up

Archived