Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Maxspect Dice AIO Nano

Kev1n

15 minutes ago, Crawford_T said:

Great shot!

I like messing around with cameras but I do find aquarium photography to be a bit awkward. 

geekreef_05
4 hours ago, Kev1n said:

A quick shot from today:

_DSF7654_DxO_NIK_DxOVP_DxO.jpg

Nice!

• Wow 1
11 hours ago, geekreef_05 said:

Nice!

10 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

A great picture of sweet looking fish and coral.

9 hours ago, Airedale.Reef said:

Fantastic shot, mate! 

Thanks all. Appreciate your kind words.

1 hour ago, ml86743 said:

I would love to come across one of those dwarf hawks.  Awesome looking fish

I only became aware of this fish a few months ago when trying to decide what would be a good addition. I would think most LFS would be able to source one? Thats certainly the case over here in the UK at any rate.

• Like 1
ml86743
3 hours ago, Kev1n said:

I only became aware of this fish a few months ago when trying to decide what would be a good addition. I would think most LFS would be able to source one? Thats certainly the case over here in the UK at any rate.

I'm sure they could, I just don't come across them often.  

• Agree 1

Week 13. Not a great deal happening as I just sit and wait to make sure everything is ok with the Lords. All seems well. The fish are now more in the open which is good to see them both out in this image. The Pygmy Hawkfish is sat in one of its now usual spots. Only food causes movement. 🙂

FTS.jpg

• Like 2
geekreef_05
On 6/7/2024 at 9:41 AM, Kev1n said:

New guitar day today! 🤣🤣🤣

What did you get? 

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, TheCoffeeReef said:

Looking great dude, hope it keeps thriving with those micromussa multiplying.

Thanks. I am hopefully going in the right direction. Not going to take things for granted though. 

• Like 1
geekreef_05

Whoa! Ive never heard of Faith Guitars, but that looks beautiful. Wowza. Thats a stunning acoustic. 

The woodgrain is dy-no-mite. 

Those black tuners are a touch ive rarely, if ever seen. Unique choice. And the black fretboad really gives it a clean vibe. No pickguard is super clean. Im into that.

Ebony fretboard and bridge i assume...But whats the top and back made of? 

Is faith a local guitar luther for ya? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Specification

Thanks, it's the second faith I have. The other one is a parlour sized acoustic. Faith are a UK company.

Top, back and side wood - solid mahagany.

Neck - mahogany.

Bridge - ebony.

Finger board - ebony.

Tuner heads - Grover

Tuner buttons - ebony.

The action is very good and the sound is awesome.

• Like 2
anizato

Cool guitar man!

I really like the lack of a pickguard, it's going to look sick when you start picking/scratching it!

Its a beautiful piece of wood man, that grain is super sexy, the way it meets in V at the top is FIRE. 😍

Reef tank stuff:

I really dig that lid man, I might have to dive into Kraken and get one for my tank.

The perching of the Hawkfish is so cool, up top just owning his land.. looking down at his tank "all this is mine!"

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, anizato said:

I really dig that lid man, I might have to dive into Kraken and get one for my tank.

The perching of the Hawkfish is so cool, up top just owning his land.. looking down at his tank "all this is mine!"

Custom lids do look real nice. Yep, the fish likes his perching spots. 🙂

6 minutes ago, geekreef_05 said:

Pretty steady for 2 months! Nice.

Things are steady. Been playing around with feeding to see how it affects NO3 / PO4 finding where my “limits” are. Lords are all puffed out nicely so confidence growing with the nano. More coral to come in July. 🙂

• Like 1

Now at week 14. I am happy that after slowly ramping up the Nero 3 over the past 4 weeks I can run this wavemaker without noise. It's set on random flow between 1 and 35%. All live stock is doing well. Still holding out until July before more additions.

_DSF7674_DxO.jpg

_DSF7673_DxO.jpg

• Like 4