Innovative Marine Aquariums

Statics Reefer 170

Staticmoves

I like it. Ā Id go taller on the right and lower towards the front left, but that is just me. Ā It can be crazy playing with a few pieces of rock. Ā Took me days lol

Ā 

I would move the left side to the back so twist the entire thing. Ā That little piece would angle into middle of the tank now. Ā 
Ā 

in the bottom left I would get a small piece and make a little island where the pink circle is. Ā 

Ā 

Image.jpeg.44105910362a5f9d21769b45dd7b7aad.jpeg

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, boscoT said:

I like it. Ā Id go taller on the right and lower towards the front left, but that is just me. Ā It can be crazy playing with a few pieces of rock. Ā Took me days lol

Ā 

I would move the left side to the back so twist the entire thing. Ā That little piece would angle into middle of the tank now. Ā 
Ā 

in the bottom left I would get a small piece and make a little island where the pink circle is. Ā 

Ā 

Image.jpeg.44105910362a5f9d21769b45dd7b7aad.jpeg

Took the life rock back, the peaceā€™s I had were to chunky, did not like any of the orientations.

with the white rock I can beak some up if need be.

Ā 

image.jpg

• Like 1

Alright, what are some thoughts on this setup.

you get an arch, you get a pillar, and a small cove to boot.

and maintain a decent sand bed and water flow.

keeping in mind this pushed forward about 3 inches for the weir box, that I did not construct for the mockup.

Ā 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg