SaltCritters.com

Josh's Softy Reef(s)

joshthebox

On 10/2/2022 at 9:36 AM, joshthebox said:

Funny you say that because it looks like it's shedding again!!!! The cap has shed it's skin, but the base is still peeling. The polyps were coming out, but I noticed just yesterday that the cap has a shiny surface again... This willow is annoying me 🤣 at least now I know that even when it looks dead, it's still fine. 

Oh man, what a tease this leather has been. Maybe it'll come back during halloween lol.

• Haha 1
The Rainy Day Aquarium
On 10/2/2022 at 7:44 AM, joshthebox said:

use this larger system to house overgrown stuff and focus on propagation.

Looking forward to this one.

Fiji Yellow Toadstool frags? 👀

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Oh man, I totally missed the new incoming system. 48x18 seems to be standard 90 gallon stand? 

Any plans on lighting, I heard frag box is selling their ATI fixture? Full T5? 😛

Hit me up for grow outs, I'll spread some love. 

On 10/8/2022 at 10:57 AM, ptora said:

Oh man, I totally missed the new incoming system. 48x18 seems to be standard 90 gallon stand? 

Any plans on lighting, I heard frag box is selling their ATI fixture? Full T5? 😛

Hit me up for grow outs, I'll spread some love. 

Yep 90 g footprint! 

I have a bunch of LEDs sitting around so I'll probably put them to use! I saw they had some ATI fixtures, I just have a feeling they're going to be $$$. Thanks man, I appreciate it! When I frag some toadstools I'll let you know, we can trade again or something! 

• Like 2

You inspired me to add some yellow leather onto our next order! It's coming from quality marine with no great pictures, but if I can get it to look anything like yours i'll be happy haha

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Jaren45 said:

You inspired me to add some yellow leather onto our next order! It's coming from quality marine with no great pictures, but if I can get it to look anything like yours i'll be happy haha

So happy to hear that! Give it good light and I'm sure it'll turn yellow!! Do share some photos when you get yours!! 😍

• Like 2

The Palau nepthea has really gotten large... The clownfish love it though! 

IMG_9536.thumb.JPG.1b9f840d9b880ed891ed628101071363.JPG

Japanese willow weeping in no flow

IMG_9546.thumb.JPG.7c5f63014271567a3bc66953d0da4821.JPG

White polyp toad

IMG_9555.thumb.jpg.26b281692931ad4e73256b5b7214f208.jpg

My weeping willow from reef raft has also started to open up more now. Will definitely share a photo of it soon. 

• Like 6
  • joshthebox changed the title to Josh's Softy Reef(s)