Top Shelf Aquatics

Natalia’s Evo 13.5: alk spike aftermath

natalia_la_loca

Bluelobstor

Looking beautiful, that goni and nephthea sure do look huge and healthy. I'm sure the Duncan will recover, it may have been shaded too much from the goni. Sorry to hear about the polyp bailouts but at least something survived. That holy grail micromussa sure has colored up nicely.

• Like 1
Bluelobstor
On 1/18/2024 at 12:12 AM, natalia_la_loca said:

I’m so glad!! my goal with these threads is to inspire people (and hopefully keep them from making the same dumb mistakes I make lol)

You definitely have inspired people and it's good that you post about mistakes made as that really does help others not to, hopefully, make them and we can all learn and grow together. Keep inspiring!!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
natalia_la_loca
On 3/2/2024 at 5:51 AM, Bluelobstor said:

You definitely have inspired people and it's good that you post about mistakes made as that really does help others not to, hopefully, make them and we can all learn and grow together. Keep inspiring!!

aww, thanks, i’ll do my best ☺️

i just got back from a 2 week vacation. I hired a good pet sitter and fortunately both the tank and reefbowl were fine when i got back. will post update pics after i get about 48 hours of sleep 🤤

• Like 1
natalia_la_loca

it was so nice to come home to this ☺️ 

Even Nero is lurking in this shot (right under the big pink goni)

IMG_5128.thumb.jpeg.b06e28f5316bde3a71a3948531791929.jpeg

Time to frag the green nephthea again 🫣

• Like 5
natalia_la_loca
On 3/15/2024 at 11:26 PM, Koleswrath said:

Love this tank! Such great color composition and no overwhelming blue. And that Micromussa!

thanks ☺️ i’m glad the color composition is noticeable! I think a lot about that when I make decisions about coral placement. and yeah, that micromussa really seems to like its new spot!

natalia_la_loca

the tank looks completely different in the morning before lights on. No crazy colors (except the holy grail micromussa, it’s always got crazy colors), but still so beautiful to me.

IMG_5164.thumb.jpeg.d2164243be232c1de2c09aa2cd237079.jpeg

• Like 2
natalia_la_loca
7 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

Perfect photo. My favorite light to take photos. 

it really is lovely. don’t get me wrong, i love me some neon colors 😝 but the reef in morning sun has a subtle beauty all its own.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1